Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bs_fantasy  (Read 5078 times)

andrew1974

• Anope User
bs_fantasy
« on: March 01, 2008, 10:27:53 PM »

ok , i loaded bs_fantasy from the modules dir however i can only get ONE thing to work !op, the rest of the commands like !help and the others DO NOTHING am i doing somthing wrong  do i need to set somthing up in config ...any help would be great ....i have anope 1.7.21 linked with Unreal 3.2 on a linux box

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 12:33:06 AM »

the bs_fantasy from the old modules site? i thought it stopped working ages ago...
other then that there s only one other bs_fantasy module, and that s a core anope module.. which does exactly what you described. the bs_fantasy that ships with anope provides the !voice,!op, ... commands, no others. there s also a bs_fantasy_kick and bs_fantasy_kickban that come with anope, but they should all be loaded as core modules by default.

i dunno what you meant with "rest of commands", but my bs_fantasy_ext on the modules site has !help and some others....

your question isn't very clear though...
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)

andrew1974

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 01:21:41 PM »

Originally posted by Viper
the bs_fantasy from the old modules site? i thought it stopped working ages ago...
other then that there s only one other bs_fantasy module, and that s a core anope module.. which does exactly what you described. the bs_fantasy that ships with anope provides the !voice,!op, ... commands, no others. there s also a bs_fantasy_kick and bs_fantasy_kickban that come with anope, but they should all be loaded as core modules by default.

i dunno what you meant with "rest of commands", but my bs_fantasy_ext on the modules site has !help and some others....

your question isn't very clear though...

i was speaking of the mod that came with anope 1.7.21 , however is is not loaded by default. i did see all the other bs scripts in the folder. There is a network useing it but not forthcomming with info . if you go to the Anope mod site it is listed there and says bs_fantasy_ext is supported by 1.7.21. however i wasnt sure if that was for the windows version.and this is the info from the mod from the network
[08:25] -Control- Fantasy commands provided by bs_fantasy_ext. [Author: Viper] [Version: 1.1.12]

isnt that you ??

[Edited on 2-3-2008 by andrew1974]

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 02:12:07 PM »

i was speaking of the mod that came with anope 1.7.21

then it does exactly what you described.. the bs_fantasy that comes with anope only provides !op etc...

however is is not loaded by default

it is... i just checked example.conf and it is listed in BotCoreModules...

if you go to the Anope mod site it is listed there and says bs_fantasy_ext is supported by 1.7.21. however i wasnt sure if that was for the windows version.and this is the info from the mod from the network
[08:25] -Control- Fantasy commands provided by bs_fantasy_ext. [Author: Viper] [Version: 1.1.12]

1.1.14 only supports anope 1.7.21, if you have an older anope and don't want to update, look for an older version of bs_fantasy_ext (1.1.12 for .18 and .19)
and for windows there is a download link that says "Windows Binaries:"

isnt that you ??

yes it is :7

note the difference.. bs_fantasy is part of anope and is a core module
bs_fantasy_ext is a 3rd party module that must be installed seperately and does exactly what the name descibes.. extend upon the functionality provided by bs_fantasy
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up