Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: szline error  (Read 4488 times)

Cihan

szline error
« on: November 18, 2006, 10:53:29 PM »

when i add a szline in my server it adds a global zline. after that if i remove the gzline and after that if a user matches that ip connect; services don't kill the user. services forget to re add gzline to the unreal. it is a big problem. i had a lot of ip blocks in my szline list. but i restarted my server and i must add them again. remove and add.

i checked it in the akill. i saw there is no problem with akill. akill list successfully working. when u del the gline after add akill. if a user connect matches, services re add the gline and ban the user. the coders, please fix the szline problem.

i have tested it in 1.7.14. if any changes happened in 1.7.x future versions, sorry for this post. if there isn't any fix about this problem please fix. thank you. good works.

Cihan

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 09:12:43 AM »

No answer? :((

Cihan

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 12:14:03 AM »

Why nobody don't answer? :S

SpaceDoG

• Anope User
    • http://www.hypermutt.net
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 02:25:25 PM »

Are you using "/msg operserv akill add mask@addr.com"? Also what's an szline? Are you saying that you add a zline or a gzline? I've never heard of an szline and it doesn't appear to be something that Unreal does.

Cihan

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 02:26:31 PM »

write /os help
/os help szline

SpaceDoG

• Anope User
    • http://www.hypermutt.net
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 02:31:08 PM »

Ok I see what szline does now. Here's my question for you. Do you have any entries in the szline list? Also if services are adding a gzline why are you removing it? I think that might screw services up because they aren't expecting the gzline to be lifted until it expires but that could be my mistake. Aslo why not just use os akill instead?

Cihan

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »

i don't remove. i can restart my server. this is a bad question: why don't u use szline. ok in that time. say anope and they delete the os_szline core module in future ok?

Jobe

• Contributor
    • Anope IRC Services
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 03:08:26 PM »

One possible reason why Anope doesnt actually kill a user that matches an SZLINE just like it doesnt kill a user if it matches an AKILL is because of the possiblilty of a TKL exception. Where a user although /gline'd or /gzline'd can still connect. Normally its the GZline of Gline that being enforced that causes the IRCd to kill the user instead not Anope.
Your IP: ()
My IRC Status:

Come along and visit http://www.anopequotes.org/

Cihan

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 03:11:07 PM »

no. services must re add the host when see the user. this is services option.

heinz

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 04:33:38 PM »

Originally posted by Cihan
No answer? :((

Originally posted by Cihan
Why nobody don't answer? :S

Please don't "bump" your threads with pointless posts. If someone has an answer, they will post. Most people here help users such as yourself in their free time. They are under no obligation to help you.

Please be more understanding of this in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up