Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom Module  (Read 4015 times)

Kevin

• Anope User
Custom Module
« on: July 06, 2013, 07:56:23 AM »

Hello, thanks for reading. I know this is sort of a sore spot for a lot but I am wanting to get a module that will work with the 1.9.8 that will put chanserv in a channel permanently. Restart of services and have her join and stay when the channel is empty. I am using latest Unreal servers. I am aware of the "set Persist" but that only seems to put the bot in the channel after the channel is joined, it will stay till the services are restarted again then the channels are empty. I have tried with Inspircd also. I ran into crashing issues of anope while trying to remove channels so I want to stay with Unreal if possible. Any help would be appreciated. 

Adam

• Team
Re: Custom Module
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 08:00:44 AM »

Why cant you set service:channels?

Kevin

• Anope User
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 04:42:41 PM »

Adam,
     I do see where you tell it to join specific channels in the chanserv.conf file. I have not been able to get it to accept any wildcards in there. Is there a way to use a wildcard for all registered channels? It appears according to this you should be able to but ive not been able to do it yet.

----- Snip-----
 Prefixes may be given to the channels in the form of mode characters or prefix symbols.

Now my question is how? Unless I misunderstand what it is meaning.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:01:40 PM by Kevin »

Eyecu

• Anope User
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 02:17:11 PM »

Do you want chanserv to join all registered channels? If that is the case you can set it in the botserv.conf

Code: [Select]
/*
 * bs_autoassign
 * Allows service bots to be automatically assigned to channels upon registration.
 */
#module { name = "bs_autoassign" }
bs_autoassign
{
/*
* Automatically assign ChanServ to channels upon registration.
*/
bot = "ChanServ"
}

Uncomment that. As stated it will make chanserv join the channel apon registration.
Pages: [1]   Go Up