Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MD5 Error  (Read 5897 times)

anope_SUX

MD5 Error
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »

I am using ircxpro with anope Cservices but I cannot run cservices because error fatal MD5 encryption Error & when I disable em its same error and I cannot seem to connect to ircxpro on a service port because there is no specification for this in the ircxpro conf.

NOW all I need is Cservices to override my current petty limited Cservices on mircxpro.  Using Windows with hybrid Linux server & Linux hybrid cservices BTW..

IF I cannot use ircxpro there another server & cservice as easy to config/use as easy as mircxPro that allow me to use cservices or other  or have Better built in Cservices like one I am trying to install now.  

I am trying 2 use Cservices anope old version but fails with errors in the .conf files I want to have all the o-lines g-lines of a full Cservice server..

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 04:37:59 PM »

i dunno whether anyone else can make sense of this, but i can't...

and i don't know what ircxpro is, but if it s supposed to be your replacement for an ircd (?), it s not supported by anope. The list of supported ircd's can be found in the example.conf

and where do you get the md5 encryption error? in anope?
anope doesn't support encrypted connections. since they are usually to localhost that isn't needed anyways.

a quick google shows it s some sort of a replacement which is supposed to be compatible with some irc clients, however it is not a real ircd as such (doesn't follow the irc rfc) so i doubt anope could be made to work with it by use of a protocol module..
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 12:03:14 AM »

Anope does not support, nor ever supported ircxpro.
Pages: [1]   Go Up