Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 11:36:22 AM 
Started by CrazyCat - Last post by CrazyCat
Hello there,
I want to allow chanadmins to add a category to there channels.
I actually added a misc set "Category" which works well, but I'd like to restrict the possibilities to a list of predetermined categories.

So I think the solution might come from a module which creates the "SET CATEGORY" command, restricts it to chanowner and only allows items contained in the chanserv.conf options.

I'm doing some tries but if anyone can give me some tips, it'll be wonderful :)

on: April 10, 2024, 02:25:41 PM 
Started by Baloo on top - Last post by CrazyCat
Well, I don't think it's possible and it's quite dangerous.
If someone registers Joe and another user is JoeDalton, the second one can't register his nick.

on: April 04, 2024, 07:12:24 PM 
Started by Baloo on top - Last post by Baloo on top
Hello to all ,

I didn’t know where to put this request.
Is any chance when a user is registered to be unique, I mean when I register for exemple Baloo nickname , all is good but when another user enter to irc and have baloo_ , service will not allow to use this if not identify to nickname and then without id to change the user Nickname , my request is can be made a unique name registration, and no other person use this nickname with prefixes or not to be denied or to have guest nickname
The basic is the forbid command for operserv forbid Nick nickname* (so no enter for nickname with prefixes)
Thanks for your support!

on: February 07, 2024, 03:06:24 PM 
Started by Fugit fuga - Last post by CrazyCat
If you need the basis, https://anonops.com/services.html is simple, but not really up2date and rather for noob user than for a service admin.

The anope wiki contains the list of commands, and usage, sorted by service. Can help as a reference

on: January 31, 2024, 08:24:58 AM 
Started by mikkel - Last post by welcome to our world !
Don't wait for any answer, this user doesn't share anything.

Like this kind of answer !

on: January 24, 2024, 12:01:10 AM 
Started by Fugit fuga - Last post by Fugit fuga
I've never operated a server, I was just a simple user, all I know is how to register a nickname and login with it.
Now, I've installed an IRC server (ircd-hybrid) for learning purpose, have connected Anope services to it and ran /msg ChanServ HELP ALL, lots of command there, it's overwhelming.

Is there any resource that helps setting up a fresh server, with pointers maybe, what would be best to do in what case.

Thank you.

on: December 06, 2023, 09:44:15 AM 
Started by mikkel - Last post by CrazyCat
Don't wait for any answer, this user doesn't share anything.

on: November 29, 2023, 12:19:42 AM 
Started by mikkel - Last post by KnownSyntax

We are already convert the code to anope v2

Do you have this uploaded to GitHub or somewhere? The modules page for this only shows support for Anope 1.7.x still (C vs. C++ module).

on: September 21, 2023, 12:29:50 PM 
Well, I've a weird bug.
In my module, I do:
Code: [Select]
   void OnJoinChannel(User *u, Channel *c) anope_override
   {
      if (!c->ci)
         return;
      query = "INSERT INTO `" + prefix + "chanlog` (chan, nick, type) VALUES (@chan@, @nick@, 'JOIN');";
      query.SetValue("chan", c->name);
      query.SetValue("nick", GetDisplay(u));
      this->RunQuery(query);
   }

void OnPartChannel(User *u, Channel *c, Anope::string &channel, Anope::string &msg) anope_override
   {
      if (!c->ci)
         return;
      query = "INSERT INTO `" + prefix + "chanlog` (chan, nick, type, content) VALUES (@chan@, @nick@, 'PART', @content@);";
      query.SetValue("chan", c->name);
      query.SetValue("nick", GetDisplay(u));
      query.SetValue("content", msg);
      this->RunQuery(query);
   }
The OnJoinChannel works well but the OnPartChannel does nothing, as if it was not called.
No compilation error, no sql error, sounds weird.

I also did a function to log pub and action which works well... Can't understand what the trouble is

on: September 20, 2023, 11:00:54 PM 
https://github.com/anope/anope/blob/2.0/include/modules.h#L482-L489

I was searching the wrong way :)
Thx Sadie !

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10