Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [REQ] Allow Anope Together with NeoStats  (Read 5729 times)

andy

• Anope User
[REQ] Allow Anope Together with NeoStats
« on: September 20, 2006, 09:12:23 PM »

Is there a module out there that allows Anope to be running on the same server as NeoStats?

I like some of the Serv's that NeoStats provides, but I still prefer Anope over NeoStats, although it would be great to have both!

If you could make this, please tell me. If there's a working, TESTED, module out there for this, please tell me where to find it.

Thanks,
andy
^_^ >_> <_< v_v

Pieter Bootsma

• Team
    • http://geniusdex.net/
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 09:19:20 PM »

If you add NeoStats to the ULinedServers line it should work, don't pin me to it tho...

n00bie

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 09:22:03 PM »

imho, Anope IRC Services will not include a stats program for it. Why? Coz' there is already a program (NeoStats, Denora .. ) ? already available under the GNU terms and  public license. But, they can be ported though .. like for example Trystan have ported ProfileServ from NeoStats ... so forth and so on ..
I am always doing things that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

andy

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 09:33:08 PM »

Originally posted by n00bie
imho, Anope IRC Services will not include a stats program for it. Why? Coz' there is already a program (NeoStats, Denora .. ) ? already available under the GNU terms and  public license. But, they can be ported though .. like for example Trystan have ported ProfileServ from NeoStats ... so forth and so on ..

Well, the thing is, it would be nice to have them all ported, but that would probably take a lot of time. I really shouldn't push Trystan like that for a couple reasons.

1) I already posted in one of his earlier posts about the ported MoraleServ not working on Anope-1.7.14.
2) He already does so much, and I'd hate to see him get overloaded making modules...

It'd be nice to have them all ported, but I won't keep my hopes up.

GeniusDex
If you add NeoStats to the ULinedServers line it should work, don't pin me to it tho...

If it doesn't work, would that hurt anything (like Anope, or even the server itself..?)

On a side-note... I have the ported LoveServ, GameServ, and ProfileServ. Could this cause a problem in setting up NeoStats?
^_^ >_> <_< v_v

andy

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 12:39:43 AM »

/me apologizes for double-post...

Woot, it works! Thanks for your info! :)
^_^ >_> <_< v_v
Pages: [1]   Go Up