Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: bs_fantasy_ext (Version 1.4.1 Released - Critical update!)  (Read 252025 times)

Cazz07

errors
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

When I did make modules, I got this:

/bin/sh: ./configure: Permission denied

So I changed the permissions of configure to 0777.

I did make modules again and got this:

all -fPIC -DPIC -shared -I../ -I../../../include -c main.c
In file included from main.c:44:
akick.c: In function âdo_akickâ:
akick.c:124: error: too few arguments to function âcheck_kickâ
akick.c:357: error: too few arguments to function âcheck_kickâ
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1

What should I do to fix this?

[Edited on 13-1-2008 by Cazz07]

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2008, 11:23:24 PM »

read the posts before yours... then you would have seen 1.1.12 doesn't compile on anope 1.7.20 or 1.7.21...

either use the patch provided or use the RC of 1.1.13.
in either cause you will have to keep an eye open for updates to 1.1.13 which will be released soon since 1.1.12 isn't really made for current anope version.
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)

Armadillo

• Anope User
    • http://www.penguinfriends.org
(No subject)
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2008, 12:52:05 PM »

Ursprünglich verfasst von Viper
Originally posted by Armadillo
In some former versions I was able to hide operators from the command !staff. But since two or three versions (dunno exactly) I have the problem, that this doesn't work.

Can you confirm that the entry in services.conf to list the nicks is called "ListExempNick" and uncommented.

From the changelog:
Renamed ListExcempNick to ListExempNick (Will need to be changed in services.conf!)

Edit: if you read my posts regarding the release of version 1.1.12 and even its RCs you will notice i tried to remind people a few times :)

Of course if you did rename, then i ll take a look at it...

[Edited on 10-1-2008 by Viper]

Damn ;( You're right. I've read some posts about that, but I was sure that it was written correctly, but I only have overread the "c". Sorry and thanks for help! :x
IRC-Network: irc.PenguinFriends.org | Website: www.PenguinFriends.org
Anope: 1.9.9 | InspIRCd: 2.0

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2008, 02:35:33 PM »

your welcome... made the same mistake as i when i wrote the config & its parser :)

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »

I have added everything to 1.1.13 i wanted to add, so here is the second RC: http://vips.hopto.org/~viper/bs_fantasy_ext-1.1.13-RC2.tar.gz

Also available for windows again, though i had to disable some of the functionality to get it working on windows: http://vips.hopto.org/~viper/bs_fantasy_ext-1.1.13-RC2+1.7.21.zip

I will be rushing this one to the modules site asap since the previous version no longer supports .21. So if anyone has any remarks or notices any bugs please let me know asap.

For what has changed i refer to the changelog and i also encourage reading the readme file to which i added a technical section.
Also note that a new configuration directive was added.

If i don't get any serious bug reports in a few days, this will become final, possibly with german lang added, if SNU has some time :) . I ll list most important changes then, but i hope the early adopters will bother reading all the bloody text i wrote in the docs :p

Jan Milants

• Team
bs_fantasy_ext version 1.1.13 released
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2008, 11:41:24 PM »

Version 1.1.13 of this module has now been released :7
If you run .21, i recommend using this version, though i must admit that the RC period was relatively short, however since .12 does not properly work with the latest Anope, i felt this was necessary.

This version features a series of minor bugfixes compared to .12 as well as several new features and commands. Some commands will become available as other modules are loaded (!shun and !sync), others are new (!ctopic) or replace ones implemented by the core (!unban).
Of some other commands the functionality has changed (!down now takes arguments) or changed in combination a module such as cs_restrict_kb.
Also note that some loading restrictions have been added related to the use of raw. (More may follow in the future) These can be disabled however, for more details cf README.

I cannot stress the need to read to README (especially Technical Section) and CHANGELOG enough...

Changes:
Fixed typo in english language file. (Reported by paulmer2003)
Fixed akick cutting off reason after 1 word.
When (un)muting on charybdis we now use the +q channel mode.
!up also now works when AUTOOP is turned off. (Reported by EvilSeph)
Corrected some errors in the description of several configuration directives.
Added missing second layer services oper check for !akill
!down no longer removes voice if channel is moderated and user has more then just voice...
!mute now allows superadmins to mute the channel founder (reported by EvilSeph)
   (No bug in bs_fantasy_ext so works only when used with Anope-1.7.20+. CF Anope bug #770)
All founders (CS IDENTIFY) can now use "!down/!up [nick]", even when securefounder is on.
Added !suspend command.
Added similar checks on !tkb, !ban, !tban and !mute as on !kb.
Added CPU_USAGE_REDUCTION pre-compile configuration option.
Changed !(un)ignore to be SA only as it is in the core.
Restructured code and moved some parts to new/other files.
Synchronized modules' code with Core changes made in Anope-1.7.20
Added the help for "levels desc" and "access levels" to !help
Extended the help on some of the firtly implemented commands.
Applied patch for anope bug #816 (Still exists in Anope-1.7.20, but we can already fix it)
!down now supports target level (vhoaq). If level is above current, current modes will be unset and new modes will be set. Maybe at one time this should go under a seperate cmd...
Added auto(un)load functionality for core modules if they are overriden.
Changed !topic: now shows topic when issued without arguments
Added !ctopic: clears topic and it actually works this time (not using !topic to prevent accidental use)
Added support for 3rd party module cs_restrict_kb by n00bie. (cf Technical Chapter in README)
Added improved unban routine, specifically for UnrealIRCd, but it cannot detect ALL bans.
Fixed !unban banning the user executing the command..
(RC2) Added !admins to cmdlist and help.
(RC2) Added some details to output of !modinfo
(RC2) Added loading requirements regarding RAW (cf README)
(RC2) Fixed Crashbug in !up when used by unidentified/unregistered users.
(RC2) Fixed !unban which is now also using a faster wildcard matching routine
(RC2) For privacy reasons no longer loading bs_fantasy_unban when unloading (Anope bug #854)
(RC2) Completely rewrote !unban and added EnUnbanIP config directive (cf README and Anope bug #854)
(RC2) Added AppendToTopicDel pre-compile directive which detemines delimiter used by !tappend.
(RC2) Fixed !kb,!mute and !ban not properly adding *@* targets to internal banlist as *!*@*
(RC2) Fixed potential crashbug in!mute
(RC2) Added !sync command
(RC2) Added !shun and !tshun commands
(RC2) Applied several bugfixes from Anope 1.7.21 SVN (Changes to appenttopic, #842, #849, ..)
(RC2) Re-Added win32 support by disabling part of the functionality on Windows.
(Final) Replaced all calls for match_wild_nocase() by my_match_wild_nocase() which is a lot faster.

And for the record, people using RAW or modules to join non botserv bots into channels will not receive support from me as this creates desyncs for which i cannot account.

If you encounter problems, pls reply here and include the fully reply to !minfo (now also includes setup info of anope i may need).

[Edited on 10-2-2008 by Viper]

[Edited on 10-2-2008 by Jobe1986]

casper1256

• Anope User
    • http://www.chatspecial.nl
(No subject)
« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2008, 12:12:48 PM »

Now, if I want to akick someone via "!akick add user reason", the user has to be registered else if I akick a non-registered user it will only ban the nickname. Is there a way to make it also ban the address instead of the nickname with unregistered users?
Network Administrator
ChatSpecial.nl

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2008, 11:40:55 PM »

!akick simply replicates the behavior of /cs akick as implemented in the anope core and if the given nick is not a registered user, akick assumes the given string is actually a hostmask (identical behavior to /mode +b user) and then adds the !*@* to complete the mask.

I m not so sure about giving the fantasy version of the akick command a different behavior then the one in the core, though on the other hand, when using fantasy cmds, it s likely to be about an existing user.
I will consider this for the next version, however this is certainly not a bug, nor new in this version of bs_fantasy_ext btw...

casper1256

• Anope User
    • http://www.chatspecial.nl
(No subject)
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2008, 07:26:56 AM »

Okay, we'll see. I would appreciate it if it could be implemented!!

Thanks for the response :)
Network Administrator
ChatSpecial.nl

iMonkey

(No subject)
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2008, 02:49:04 AM »

OK so my services keep crashing... and the last thing on the debug logs each time is some sort of !ban command being executed.

Code: [Select]
[Feb 12 21:36:20.862625 2008] debug: Received: :Capitan_Jack_Sparrow PRIVMSG #Sala_multiproposito :!ban pixie_black
[Feb 12 21:36:20.862650 2008] debug: Emitting event "bot_command" (4 args)
[Feb 12 21:36:20.862752 2008] debug: Sent: :WTF MODE #Sala_multiproposito +b pixie_black!*@*
[Feb 12 21:36:20.862771 2008] debug: Changing modes for #Sala_multiproposito to +b pixie_black!*@*
[Feb 12 21:36:20.862786 2008] debug: Added ban pixie_black!*@* to channel #Sala_multiproposito

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #185 on: February 13, 2008, 12:11:03 PM »

ok.. i recommend commenting out or undefining ENABLE_BAN in config.h and then recompile and reload the module untill i find a fix...

iMonkey

(No subject)
« Reply #186 on: February 13, 2008, 01:38:45 PM »

Thanks, man

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #187 on: February 14, 2008, 07:26:04 PM »

Version 1.1.14 of this module has now been released :)

This version fixes a crashbug present in 1.1.13 and is therefore highly recommended!

Changes:

- Changed !akick: add <user> now adds akick on the users' mask instead of nick if user exists and isn't a registered nick (akicks based on user account).
 - Fixed crashbug in !ban
 - Fixed !unban not always removing bans placed by !ban with same arguments.
 - Fixed & Reworked !minfo (again..)

For people upgrading from previous versions, i refer to my earlier posts and the changelog in .13 (and possibly older).

[Edited on 14-2-2008 by Viper]

Jan Milants

• Team
bs_fantasy_ext version 1.1.15 released
« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »

Version 1.1.15 of this module has now been released...

As some people may have already noticed, version 1.1.14 didn't like !unban 'ing stickied akicks very much... services would get into a never ending loop untill they d crash.
The fix for this is the main change in .15 :)

Changes:
- Fixed auto core module reloading not setting proper module settings.
- Fixed !unban causing a never ending loop when used on a stickied akick.

For people upgrading from previous versions, i refer to my earlier posts and the changelog in .13 (and possibly older).

[Edited on 16-3-2008 by Viper]

BIFSTER

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #189 on: March 23, 2008, 01:15:30 AM »

Need to know how to hide Neostats from being seen in the !staff listing. I figure with a +H   but im stuck..  HELP PLEASE !!!!

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2008, 10:42:08 AM »

Maybe you should consider reading the documentation.. more precisely the configuration directives that need to be copied to services.conf in INSTALL :)

[Edited on 23-3-2008 by Viper]

Slutwig

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2008, 07:55:13 PM »

I do have a small problem, !kb and !tkb on vhosted user does ban the vhost, but is the user do an /hs off and rejoint the chan, he bypass the ban, how could I fix this ?

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2008, 09:40:11 PM »

Originally posted by Slutwig
I do have a small problem, !kb and !tkb on vhosted user does ban the vhost, but is the user do an /hs off and rejoint the chan, he bypass the ban, how could I fix this ?

do another kickban. This is one of the Cons about vHosts. If you don't want to repeatedly kickban users because they disable their vHosts, then don't use vHosts to start with.

Jobe

• Contributor
    • Anope IRC Services
(No subject)
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »

Originally posted by Slutwig

As katsklaw said that's one of the cons of vHosts. You should also be aware, there is little to nothing Viper can do about the issue either, seeing as this issue also exists with Anope's core too.

The reason behind it is that Anope only stores 2 hosts for the user, the users real host and displayed host. The displayed host is at first the cloaked host, until a vHost is set, then it becomes the vHost. The reason Anope users the displayed host for bans, is because if it used the real host, on networks with IP cloaking, it would defeat the whole purpose of the cloaking. Also it could then be used by channel ops to find out someone's IP address by using /msg ChanServ ban etc...

[Edited on 20-4-2008 by Jobe1986]
Your IP: ()
My IRC Status:

Come along and visit http://www.anopequotes.org/

Slutwig

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »

I deactivated the module "hs_off" which solved my problem :)

Any idea how I can restrict the use of  "/ns set display [nick]" to opers only ?

Jan Milants

• Team
Re: bs_fantasy_ext (Version 1.1.16)
« Reply #195 on: September 14, 2008, 11:01:47 PM »

Just to avoid having to answer this question a hundred times:
bs_fantasy_ext does NOT currently work under 1.7.22

I have been to busy working on anope itself and didn't have enough time to port the core changes to my modules.
In addition to this, version 1.2 was being worked on and will contain a lot of major changes to the module code, as a result my development version is nowhere near release ready at this time. I have chosen to put what time i have in this 1.2 release instead of giving the 1.1.x branch a quick update to work with anope 1.7.22.
Maybe someone (an enthusiastic modules dev maybe) can patch 1.1 up to compile with the latest anope, however i will concentrate my efforts on 1.2. Result of this is that it may take some time before I can publish a working version.

I expect there will be compile issues with anything that involves the banlist, disabling these parts in config.h may enable you to compile the module, however i will not be providing support for this.
* Viper looks at another module author/code enthusiast with enough free time on his/her hands...

Jan Milants

• Team
« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2008, 06:50:45 PM »

apparently someone has made a patch that *should* make the module work on 1.7.22
note that I don't made it, nor support it, but till I have some time to update modules, this should do..

http://www.larces.uece.br/~sergio/images/bs_fantasy_ext-1.7.22_1.diff

Keith

• Anope User
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2008, 06:10:03 PM »

That patch causes !unban to panic buffer the services, causing it to crash, thats the only problem, anyone have a solution?

Mike

• Anope User
« Reply #198 on: October 09, 2008, 12:08:38 PM »

The unban command it looks like whoever did that fix started but didn't actually finish, it removes entries from the ban list whilst in the middle of traversing it (that's what was making it crash), also it wasn't actually unbanning them while removing them from the list.

There's also a problem with the clear command not checking for empty lists (why users would want to clear an empty list I don't know, however the lack of a check allowed for a normal user to crash services - not good!). My simple fix for this involved a separate branch for empty lists, so while I was at it I added [nothing to clear] comments to the notices, take these out if you don't want that.

I've patched it to fix these issues and had a quick look for any other problems but I can't see any - the code is far from nice however it should work until you release a replacement.

New patch file attached (against the original module, not against the previous patch).

Djk

• Anope User
« Reply #199 on: October 12, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

Hi.

Sorry to ask this stupid question. How would I apply the above module to bs fantasy ext? Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,
Kyle
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14   Go Up