Anope Support > 2.0.x/1.9.x Support

language by default

(1/4) > >>

Nanar:

Hi,

How to do, to decide that Anope speak, for exemple, in french by default ?

Thank you !

Lord255:
hi,
hints: https://wiki.anope.org/index.php/2.0/FAQ
Q: Where is the selection for <my language>?

also, if you fixed, here is how to set the default:
https://github.com/anope/anope/blob/0d0763f72f52945a91b610d61729d658dafedfc1/data/example.conf#L542-L556

Nanar:

Thank you for your help,

Nickserv alway answer to me wen I do "/msg nickserv help set language" :
supported languages:
en_US (English)

1. I'v just installed french language on VPS server, but I don't understand the utility because I think that the important thing is to select this languages in service.conf, no ? I restart Unrealircd, rehash Unreal ircd, rehash Anope.

2. In service.com of Anope it's like that :
defaultlanguage = "fr_FR.UTF-8"

3. There's on VPS server:
/home/anope/anope-2.0.7-source/language/anope.fr_FR.po

How to do ?

Sincerly

CrazyCat:
Did you edit the block:

--- Code: ---/*
         * A list of languages to load on startup that will be available in /nickserv set language.
         * Useful if you translate Anope to your language. (Explained further in docs/LANGUAGE).
         * Note that english should not be listed here because it is the base language.
         * Removing .UTF-8 will instead use the default encoding for the language, eg. iso-8859-1 for western European languages.
         */
        languages = "fr_FR.UTF-8 fr_FR"

--- End code ---

Nanar:
 Thank you for your nice answer, yes I did !

languages = "ca_ES.UTF-8 de_DE.UTF-8 el_GR.UTF-8 es_ES.UTF-8 fr_FR.UTF-8 hu_HU.UTF-8 it_IT.UTF-8 nl_NL.UTF-8 pl_PL.UTF-8 pt_PT.UTF-8 ru_RU.UTF-8 tr_TR.UTF-8"

defaultlanguage = "fr_FR.UTF-8"

The answer of nickserv :
Changes the language Services uses when sending messages to you (for example, when responding to a command you send) language should be chosen from the following list of supported languages: n_US (English)

And the problem is always there !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version