Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request - Customize Services Psedoclient.. (Will Pay USD120 Upon Work Done)  (Read 4055 times)

umsdavid

• Anope User

::)

I have some scripts request. I will pay USD120 for these simple requests (through paypal).

1) A psedoclient (with custom vhosts) which can be added by operserv and connects through LEAF and HUB Server (not SERVICES server).
2) More than 1 psedoclient can be put in a channel, can be kicked and banned by users and have whois just like a normal users and fake real hostname just like botserv.
3) Bot will come back to channel when services restarted.
4) Bot can be asked to join and leave a channel (if possible auto greet in channel)
5) Memoserv will send memo to channel operators when channel Access List Has Been Changed (memo the operator nick who delete/add the user nick)..

Please also provide demo server for me to look at your work..

Comission USD120,

If im very satisfied with your work i will give additional USD50..

Anyone up for the challenge?

Contact me at umsdavid@gmail.com..

Jobe

• Contributor
    • Anope IRC Services
Re: Request - Customize Services Psedoclient.. (Will Pay USD120 Upon Work Done)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:32:46 AM »

For the record, Anope CANNOT connect ANY of its pseudo clients from any server other then itself. That's down to precautions and checks done by the IRCd NOT Anope.

Sorry.

The ONLY way to make a bot connect from a leaf server or a hub is by connecting a client to said servers which is best done using an eggdrop.

Addtionally, this wont ever be a core feature so I've moved the thread to Modules.
Your IP: ()
My IRC Status:

Come along and visit http://www.anopequotes.org/

deiks

• Anope User
  • Shizle my nizle
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »

Oh, this looks like he wants to make his network bigger :/

katsklaw

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 12:08:55 AM »

Actually, this CAN be done with an Anope module. However, $120 is no where near enough money because the pseudo-client wouldn't be a pseudo-client. It would have to connect as a regular client, be restricted just like any other clients. IE eggdrop, mIRC, xchat .. etc.

The Anope module would need to manage it's own sockets using a custom socket manager, which is complex enough by it's self. It would involve writing most of a client and interface directly with OS.

As others have said you are WAY better off just writing an eggdrop TCL script, the eggdrop would have the exact same level of access to the ircd as any socket connection that Anope could create.

The *REAL* challenge is finding an Anope module coder with the time and interest to do this. There are mainly 3-4 active module coders. I being one of them, respectfully decline for any price.
Pages: [1]   Go Up