Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Had problem with chanserv and nickserv  (Read 2774 times)

RAiNBOW

• Anope User
Had problem with chanserv and nickserv
« on: November 15, 2016, 12:58:16 PM »

Hello guys, im new in anope before using kickservices. I had problem with chanserv, when user want to register chanserv wont need password to register that channel. How to make password required to register channel?

2nd problem, when user connect to server and dont identify for several times nickname not change to Guest, i had set 20s but nothing happen. Thank you.

genius3000

• Anope User
Re: Had problem with chanserv and nickserv
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 05:11:01 AM »

Hello guys, im new in anope before using kickservices. I had problem with chanserv, when user want to register chanserv wont need password to register that channel. How to make password required to register channel?
ChanServ no longer uses passwords for registration and management, it uses NickServ accounts. The account of the user registering the channel becomes the founder and can set access to others from there.

2nd problem, when user connect to server and dont identify for several times nickname not change to Guest, i had set 20s but nothing happen. Thank you.
First, this is a user using a registered (and kill_quick is set) nickname? Secondly, make sure your Services can send SVSNICK to your ircd (ircd supports it, configured as a ULine).
-genius3000
Pages: [1]   Go Up