Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anope QA Standards  (Read 4116 times)

katsklaw

Anope QA Standards
« on: July 18, 2008, 05:33:39 PM »

As many of you have known, we have a program that has yet to be placed into being.

This program is the QA Status for 3rd party modules. I have taken over the program and will be starting the program in the next few weeks. Module coders that wish to have their modules rated as "QA Approved" will need to adhere to a very strict set of guidelines that are outlined at: http://anope.info/wiki/Modules:Misc:QA_Checklist The strictness of this program will insure that only the best of the best are ranked as QA Approved.

I have wiped all current requests for QA Approved status as most of the requests are old. For now, please do NOT re-apply for QA Approved status!

In the coming weeks after completing the QA checklist I'll post to this thread as to when you may (re)apply. This is to prevent having to re-apply later if the QA Standards change between now and when I officially announce the program as active.

Regards,
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:35:48 PM by katsklaw »

katsklaw

Re: Anope QA Standards
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 03:15:35 PM »

As an update, I'm waiting on 1.8 Stable to be released before starting the QA Program. Additionally we still get the occasional request. Please remember that all requests will be denied until after the program is started, you are wasting your and our time by requesting QA status before then.
Pages: [1]   Go Up