Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registered Nicks  (Read 6539 times)

FireMan

Registered Nicks
« on: May 22, 2006, 06:16:39 AM »

I was wondering if any one can point me in the right direction.
IRCD: Latest Unreal IRCD Version: 3.2.4
Services:Anope 1.7.14

My question is, if theres a mod out there that once a user joins the server. They must identify to nickserv, if they have't identified to NickServ within x min, then the user will be sajoin into the server help chan. I have looked at os_notinchanlisti and its not really what I've looking for, nor am I apat to Anope Scripting. If any could help it would be greatly appericated thanks alot great ppl of Anope :P

lavinpj1

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 12:58:07 AM »

You could always edit the nickname changing part of the code and add a quick send_cmd(NULL, "SAJOIN %s %s", user, "#help");

Assuming that is, that the variable for user is user.

~Phil~

FireMan

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 05:34:48 AM »

Looking at the code os_notinchanlist the service admin issues the command and the mod scans the network looking for users not in chan. This is all done manualy there should be a way to do it automaticly, once a user enters the ircd, the user should have say 2min to register the nick and join a chan. If not then after the time expires sajoin to the "#help".   os_notinchanlist is just a list of available commands to check the stutus of users on the network to see if there in a chan and then issue a desired action. I wanna be able to check for:
#1. Idenfity with NickServ
#2. Not in channel

Would have to check on intial connection, and issue a warning to do the upbove task in say 2mins.

Hopefully someone could lend me a hand

FireMan

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 05:40:41 AM »

um seems like some combination of ns_require and os_notinchanlist  can be used to acheive the desired result still working any input is vaulable at this point

Tom65789

• Anope User
    • www.t65789.co.uk
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 02:37:05 PM »

Well i might take a look when i get back from work but i cant look now

FireMan

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 05:35:08 AM »

yeah if u can look Tom that would be great, yeah seems like i need to add an option to ns_require to: sajoin "#help" only option it does right now is wallop and kill...
And I woud like to run os_notinchanlist as a background process just like instead of having to have an ircop check every so often
Pages: [1]   Go Up