Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can someone help?  (Read 5555 times)

Alex

Can someone help?
« on: September 19, 2006, 08:03:11 PM »

Hello guys,

I have a problem which I not can figure out, and hope someone here can help me out with.

I'm running Unreal 3.2.5 with Anope-1.7.15. I also use port 8067 and 9001, since port 6667 not can be used for a reason I not can find out of.
When I try to connect to port 6667 it connects, but not to my Unreal 3.2.5, but to an IRCd which not even are installed. My question for you guys are (if you can help me); how can I fix this so I can use port 6667 again and how to get ride of that IRCd who show up, which not even are installed.

If someone want to try to connect with port 6667, it would be appreciated so I can know if others also get this strange thing.

The server is: irc.abzs.net if anyone would be so kind and test.

Thank You

Jobe

• Contributor
    • Anope IRC Services
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 08:38:28 PM »

The /admin response lists your name. Also the IRCd may no longer be installed but the process could still be running and may just need kill'ing
Your IP: ()
My IRC Status:

Come along and visit http://www.anopequotes.org/

EZEki3l

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 08:52:22 PM »

yes alex sorry I have a bad connection and I can't reconnect on your irc server and jobe1986 are right you must probably type in your shell   kill -9 84996
<Alex> yes?
<ilo> i think its unreal
<ilo> 2 unreal
<ilo> and <Alex> 84996  p0- S      0:03.48 ircd: irc.abzs.net (ircd)
<ilo> can be the ultimate ircd server
<ilo> see the pid number in your unreal path

with cat ircd.pid   and after kill the second unrealircd started with kill -9 pidnumber and I think you'll can listen on port 6667 with the right unrealircd

[Edite le 20-9-2006 par EZEki3l]

Alex

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 10:13:54 AM »

Hello guys,

I'll with this thank the guys that helped me with my port problem last night. It was all much appreciated and it was fixed.

Again, thank you. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up