Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extra NickServ Info  (Read 5751 times)

BeBoo

• Anope User
    • http://www.blueliquidx.net
Extra NickServ Info
« on: April 15, 2008, 02:32:15 PM »

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I was wondering if there was a feature, module, etc to allow for extra nickserv info. For instance, you can do
Code: [Select]
/nickserv set email user@host.tld so I would like to have extra fields that users can enter in... such as
/nickserv set aim MyScreenName Is this possible? I was looking for a module that was already done but maybe someone has a "hack" for the code or something to allow for more fields... It would be nice if they showed up in the
/nickserv Info MyNick ALL

Thanks!!!

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »

The closest thing to this is ProfileServ, search for it on the modules site.

BeBoo

• Anope User
    • http://www.blueliquidx.net
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 01:56:10 AM »

Thanks but there is no releases for that module. Can someone point me in the right direction? Does anyone know if this will put that info into the mysql DB if it's enabled? I would need access to this info from MySQL.

Thanks!

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 10:20:55 AM »

no, not unless the module author specifically wrote it with MySQL support since modules that store data have to use their own database, which in most cases means either the module requires sql, or it doesn't use it.. don't think there s any module written so far that uses both regular .db's and sql.

and Trystan no longer supports any of his modules and removed them from the modules site...
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up