Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mlock on +c in UltimateIRCd is not supported!  (Read 3046 times)

User123

mlock on +c in UltimateIRCd is not supported!
« on: October 18, 2006, 06:50:46 AM »

Hi, I was playing around with UltimateIRCd(Tsunami)-3.0(01) [The lastest version for a long time] when I tried to mlock +c (c - No Colors (color codes are blocked in messages)) and Anope (v1.7.15) returns "Unknown mode character c ignored."

Will this mode be supported in any future versions of Anope? It is the only mode which Anope does not support from the UltimateIRCD mode list.

Alex

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:56:14 AM »

User123,

It is a known problem with mlock on UltimateIRCd series, both 2.8.x and 3.x.x

It has been pointed out for the developement team more than once, but they seem not to care about fixing it. So you're not alone with that problem. You can always try to post your problem on their forums, if not already done, or change your IRCd to another one.

Anyway, it's not related to Anope Services, but IRCd related, since all mlocks work for me since I changed IRCd and still using Anope Services.

[Edited on 18-10-2006 by Alex]

Pieter Bootsma

• Team
    • http://geniusdex.net/
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 05:31:11 PM »

This should be fixed in SVN (r1189)...

heinz

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 05:35:05 PM »

In future, we have this amazing thing called a bugtracker. It's a place where bugs get put! :)

If you see something, instead of maybe just mentioning on the IRC channel or the forums, post it there, and it's guarenteed to be looked at within a day or two, sometimes ever less than that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up