Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: vhostserv 1.5, does not work on 1.9.2-p2  (Read 3852 times)

pepsi

• Anope User
vhostserv 1.5, does not work on 1.9.2-p2
« on: October 07, 2010, 02:52:02 AM »

Doesn't work for me on 1.9.2-p2/Unreal 3.2.8.1

OS manages to load the module just fine, vHostServ receives a proper G:Line as it is supposed to and from that moment on nothing happens. vHostServ neither responds to msg help, nor the module can be unloaded (anope squits when I try to unload the module).

Has any one managed to successfully run the module on 1.9.2-p2? Thanks for help.

edit: Oh, FreeBSD 7.0
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:53:38 AM by pepsi »

Adam

• Team
Re: vhostserv 1.5, does not work on 1.9.2-p2
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 12:54:44 AM »

It works fine for me on both Unreal and InspIRCd. Can you get debug logs of it not working?

pepsi

• Anope User
Re: vhostserv 1.5, does not work on 1.9.2-p2
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 12:30:08 AM »

I think I solved the problem, or maybe rather the problem solved itself.

In the beginning I compiled Anope using cmake, and then again did ./Config and chose configure to be able to go for "make modules". The module didn't work for me. To be honest I don't think the problem should pop up here. I believe the server is configured in a funny way, as this is not he first time I were experiencing weird behaviour.

I compiled anope again, this time choosing configure in the initial ./Config. Make modules and make install worked just fine and the module is operational.

I also added a comment on that module page (@ modules.anope.org) stating my initial problem.
Adam, could you remove it? It may be misleading, as the problem prolly lies on my end.
Pages: [1]   Go Up