Anope Support > 1.6.x (Read Only)

Quick question

(1/2) > >>

waffleslayer:
I've used the search feature quite a bit and its helped tremendously. But I just can't seem to find an answer for this.

I have a fresh install of unrealircd 3.2.7 and Anope 1.6.5.

When I set a mode +q,a,o,etc it does set the mode but there isn't a visual confirmation. The user had a @ next to their name and it just shows them as an op.

What do I need to set in order to show the normal ~ & as well?

deiks:
IRCd Releated Question.

unix:

When ./Configuring IRCd, there's one questions which ask you for ~ & modes. Must be answered by YES.

win:

Download version which supports ~ &

waffleslayer:
Hm. I'll try to do some googling and forum searching on the unreal forums but I'm pretty sure UnrealIrcd3.2.7 has that option.

Jobe:

--- Quote from: waffleslayer on November 23, 2008, 07:32:25 PM ---Hm. I'll try to do some googling and forum searching on the unreal forums but I'm pretty sure UnrealIrcd3.2.7 has that option.

--- End quote ---

It DOES have that option, but if during ./Config you said no to +aq prefixes then the "~" and "&" won't show, same if you downloaded either of the "-noaq" versions for windows.

Beyond that it could be your client.

To see if Unreal has been compiled with +aq prefixes type /quote version or /version and look for "PREFIX=(qaohv)~&@%+" or "PREFIX=(ohv)@%+"

waffleslayer:
Ah, I see now.

PREFIX=(ohv)@%+

Is there a way I can include the 'qa' after setup?

Edit: I've opened a support ticket with my ircd host to see if they can fix this for me.  Thanks for the help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version