Anope.org > Anope General

Modules Area

<< < (2/6) > >>

Vorex:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by SkaterStuff
I can also host some mods if need be :)
--- End quote ---

It isn't a question of hosting, it's about anope's offical module repository...

Pieter Bootsma:
Hosting isn't the issue. The issue is that the old modules site isn't advanced enough to do what we want it to do. It should also have things like windows-dlls instead of just source files and a way to indicate with which anope versions modules work. This is one of the things we want the new webmaster to do, but as far as i know (dengel knows it exactly) noone has applied for web guru yet.

SkaterStuff:
O i know hosting was not said just wanted you to know if you need some spaces for files i can help.

Vorex:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by GeniusDex
Hosting isn't the issue. The issue is that the old modules site isn't advanced enough to do what we want it to do. It should also have things like windows-dlls instead of just source files and a way to indicate with which anope versions modules work. This is one of the things we want the new webmaster to do, but as far as i know (dengel knows it exactly) noone has applied for web guru yet.
--- End quote ---

I sent the robosapian rapist a msg on sf.net, hopefully we can make it happen and save the dolphins.

owine:
i can host modules on http://dump.oliverwine.info i have that setup as a file dump and you can register and put modules there fi you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version