Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Channel List not appearing (MySQL Error)  (Read 10496 times)

CamBlack

• Anope User
Channel List not appearing (MySQL Error)
« on: November 06, 2011, 09:24:47 AM »

The channel list as well as some other things like opers, etc. are not not appearing in pHpDenora. Denora is running on Windows for now, so I can do a ./mydbgen, but I did import the denora, and unreal databases that were included with Denora. All of the charts, and other basic information appears, but not the channel list. The pages that have missing information are showing "MySQL Error 1054: Unknown column 'mode_ls' in 'where clause'" at the bottom. I've tried starting over with a new database and still the same problem. You're more then welcome to look around at http://stats.windfyre.net

Thanks.

Charles Kingsley

• Contributor
Re: Channel List not appearing (MySQL Error)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:41:10 PM »

I've never ran Denora on windows so I'm not really sure what to suggest but figured lets cover off on the order of stuff.

Firstly, what version of Windows, and which exactly version of Denora? The latest Denora does not support Windows XP. (whether it works or not, dunno).

Next, I understand you imported the denora.sql and the unreal32.sql, did you import the denora one first? (this is required per the notice at the top of the unreal32.sql file).

The unreal32.sql provides the column mode_ls, can you see if this exists in the "chan" table?

When you imported them did you use phpmyadmin or the MySQL cli client tool?

CamBlack

• Anope User
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 07:00:23 PM »

It's on Windows Server 2008.

Yes, I imported the denora.sql first, and then the unreal32.sql.

In the chan table I do not see the mode_ls column. The ones that are there are chanid, channel, currentusers, maxusers, maxusertime, topic, topicauthor, topictime, and kickcount.

I imported the database using the MySQL gui tools because they refused to import from phpmyadmin for whatever reason.

Charles Kingsley

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 07:03:28 PM »

That's interesting because those exact columns are the ones denora.sql creates but you don't seem to have any of the ones unreal32.sql creates.

Curiously, if you look in the user table do you see any mode_* tables in there? (something else the unreal32.sql makes).

If phpmyadmin gave an error it would be good to know what, maybe the gui tool decided to hide these from you and they are the problem!

CamBlack

• Anope User
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »

Nope. There are no mode_* tables. In fact, I just noticed on another page in phpDenora that's complaining about those missing too MySQL Error 1054: Unknown column 'user.mode_un' in 'where clause'.

When I try to import denora.sql with phpmyadmin it just says "MySQL said: #1005 - Can't create table 'server' (errno: 13)"

Starting to get frustrating...

Charles Kingsley

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 07:20:53 PM »

Suggests you don't have permission for some reason via phpmyadmin to do it....

(in phpmyadmin did you select the database first?)

Does phpmyadmin allow you to create a new database? (to rule out permissions)

CamBlack

• Anope User
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 08:18:21 PM »

Good call on the permissions! I don't know how they got messed up in the fist place, but I did a chmod 755 on the mysql folder and everything started working find and the databases imported without a problem.

Thanks for the help!

Charles Kingsley

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 08:22:06 PM »

No worries.

Pages: [1]   Go Up