MagIRC > MagIRC Support

Admin page doesn't login

<< < (2/3) > >>

master_zwerg:
I also have a problem with the login in the admin area. While standing there login and password but nothing more (see link)
http://www.mstats.zwergenirc.de/admin

OS ( Server) Win 2012 with plex 11.5
PHP 5.3.24
MagIRC 0.8.7 beta
My question is what do I have to do it in detail please go to say since I'm a beginner. I have talked with my server provider and he said it is supported.
Thanks.

Hal9000:

--- Quote from: Daniel on December 17, 2013, 02:21:53 AM ---I also have a problem with the login in the admin area. While standing there login and password but nothing more (see link)
http://www.mstats.zwergenirc.de/admin

OS ( Server) Win 2012 with plex 11.5
PHP 5.3.24
MagIRC 0.8.7 beta
My question is what do I have to do it in detail please go to say since I'm a beginner. I have talked with my server provider and he said it is supported.
Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I just see the default Plesk page so I guess you removed magirc :(

master_zwerg:

--- Quote from: Hal9000 on December 29, 2013, 08:27:43 PM ---I just see the default Plesk page so I guess you removed magirc :(

--- End quote ---
No Plesk has been updated and I don't know how I get all my pages in the origin. in the last update I had to make only PHP to 5.4... This goes but not anymore. I'm if I attacked again to have. But the root is still there, I've changed nothing.

master_zwerg:
So failure of the page found. the 404 is now no longer available. Now I have the PHP support (php run as "CGI application, PHP version 5.4.23") there is now above even more "error"...
Have fun should watch.

Hal9000:
Please add the following code at the top of index.php,admin/index.php and rest/denora.php

--- Code: ---if (!isset($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']))
{
       $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = substr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],1 );
       if (isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'])) { $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'].='?'.$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']; }
}
--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version