Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHP script for anope - user/chan registration?  (Read 6440 times)

ema

• Anope User
PHP script for anope - user/chan registration?
« on: November 30, 2011, 08:03:41 AM »

Hi guys, i was wondering (as like many years ago, there was "Awesome") if there's a script to do nick or chan registration through website? If so, can you please link me one. I need just these 2 basic things that'll work with nickserv and chanserv of anope. Thank you in advance.

CHeers

ema

• Anope User
Re: PHP script for anope - user/chan registration?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:53:02 AM »

Anyone know something about this? Thanks a lot

Jan Milants

• Team
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 09:27:59 AM »

There is no existing PHP code for 1.9 as far as I know.. a while ago I wrote a simple api for 1.8 with the misc_sqlcmds module, but I don't know if anyone has written an interface or even an api that works with 1.9 yet..

There is however a very simple example PHP script for using 1.9's XMLRPC functionality in docs/XMLRPC/. It is just some example code though, nothing functional.
Plans are abundant for making a web interface for 1.9, but nothing concrete has been done yet..  ::)
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)

ema

• Anope User
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »

There is no existing PHP code for 1.9 as far as I know.. a while ago I wrote a simple api for 1.8 with the misc_sqlcmds module, but I don't know if anyone has written an interface or even an api that works with 1.9 yet..

There is however a very simple example PHP script for using 1.9's XMLRPC functionality in docs/XMLRPC/. It is just some example code though, nothing functional.
Plans are abundant for making a web interface for 1.9, but nothing concrete has been done yet..  ::)
Thank you for letting me know, however may i have that one for 1.8 as atm i'm using 1.8.5 version of anope, i still haven't went for  1.9 version :) It would be awesome if so, thanks!

katsklaw

• Supporter
  • Anope User

someone

• Anope User
    • http://www.somenet.org
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

you could go for a generic php script that connects to irc and issues the commands you want - and therefore is anope independend.

I have this copy lying around that was published somewhere as an example of such a script.
As far as i remember there was no copyright notice, but as nearly all files contain irc.org.tr you might want to mention them somewhere.
And/Or you could look thru their code, get the idea of how it should be done, write your own script (and publish it (unter gpl))?

PS: i actually have NOT verified this script if it works or anything, as i just got that to get hints on how to do such a script - and since then I had no time to do anything for my irc network. (except keeping stuff running)
Pages: [1]   Go Up