Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: February 09, 2017, 04:20:29 AM 
Started by zeljko - Last post by Ryan Schaffner
Please Elaborate.  Scan for what, and how.

For Example, all that really has to happen is append http://scanurl.net/?u= before the links programmable, and let the user decide whether or not to visit the site.  If this is what you would like, it shouldn't be hard to do.  But if you want your server to physically scan the URL itself, your going to have to provide an API or something to do so.

on: February 08, 2017, 02:01:35 PM 
Started by zeljko - Last post by zeljko
Need module which will check and scan users http links used in private messages or public channels. Thanks

on: February 07, 2017, 07:06:10 AM 
Started by Leon - Last post by alicebrant
MySQL has a convenient capacity for this: substring_index. It can part a string in light of the quantity of delimiters, which for your situation is the space scorch (accepting there is never more than 1 space between numbers!).

on: February 05, 2017, 01:03:27 AM 
Started by Herman - Last post by Herman
Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to surf to web interface using SSl

When I use https:// now I get an error not found page.

Best Regards, Herman.

on: January 27, 2017, 05:11:59 PM 
Oke Robby en hartelijk bedankt voor de moeite. Het is nu duidelijk.

Groeten, Herman.

on: January 27, 2017, 05:02:47 PM 
Started by Herman - Last post by Robby
Hij wilt zeggen dat dat logbericht gecorrigeerd is naar wat het ervoor was (dus zonder die "<unknown>") en dat de correctie in de volgende versie zal zitten.

Maar in de tussentijd kan dit trouwens geen kwaad hoor, je kan versie 2.0.5 gewoon zo blijven draaien.

on: January 27, 2017, 04:55:40 PM 
The log message has been corrected back to how it was before already in git, and will be in the next release.

Hello Adam,
thank you for the quick reply. I am sorry but I am Dutch. I don't understand the answer. Sorry.

Best Regards, Herman.

on: January 27, 2017, 04:49:17 PM 
Started by Herman - Last post by Adam
The log message has been corrected back to how it was before already in git, and will be in the next release.

on: January 27, 2017, 04:47:01 PM 
Hello,

lastnight I upgraded to Anope version 2.0.5 What I see now in #Services is this:

17:39:56] <@ChanServ> CHANNEL: <unknown> create #testertjes

I wonder if that should be or did I do something wrong during upgrading?

Best Regards, Herman.

on: January 22, 2017, 05:46:59 AM 
Started by Ryan Schaffner - Last post by Ryan Schaffner
I have my old database files from 1.8 that I imported.  I've logged onto the test server to work out the bugs, and have identified, yet those are the only tables to appear.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10