Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cs_identify.so is missing.  (Read 3268 times)

James

• Anope User
cs_identify.so is missing.
« on: July 25, 2010, 06:28:21 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm encountering a strange issue with anope services involving the cs_identify.so module which appears to be missing from the build.  I've tried reinstalling but to no avail.  I reviewed documentation which suggests that it should be there but can't find anyone else having the same problem which leads me to think it may be a configuration issue, possibly when I started the build.  I've also switched from unrealircd to inspircd 2.0 due to it's modular nature and more active development.  Basically I'm wondering if what I'm experiencing is normal or not for using anope with inspircd 2.0.  This isn't causing a huge issue as identifying to ones nickname allows someone marked as founder to alter settings on a channel, but is a bit annoying for co-founder situations.  If this isn't normal, if someone could suggest a fix I would definitely appreciate it.

--Big Jim.

Adam

• Team
Re: cs_identify.so is missing.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 06:40:05 AM »

Which version of Anope? 1.9.2 doesn't come with a cs_identify (there are no more channel passwords). Instead see /cs qop or access level 10000.
Pages: [1]   Go Up