Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: June 08, 2021, 11:19:07 PM 
Started by Daniel - Last post by Daniel
they use qwebirc most of them...

on: June 08, 2021, 11:09:51 PM 
Started by Daniel - Last post by Lord255
i dont think its possible. :) i mean anope by default does not do such.
you can look around in the module's page, but i never heard of such thing.

try to make em' use sasl.
unreal and anope both capable for that.
also /ns help cert :)

on: June 08, 2021, 11:02:55 PM 
Hi i mean, a user connects to Irc Server(unrealircd 5) i set 31 second to identify to nickserv or the nickname will be changed, all working ok, but there are users who don't know to set back their nickname, they identify to nickserv all ok, but they talk with "guest..." i have to say to them  type /nick yournick :/ so i want to make it easy if posibile, after they identify to nickserv, automatically nickserv to give their nickname, the command "/nick theyrnick" to be automatly from nickserv, as theyr identify user...

on: June 08, 2021, 10:50:08 PM 
Started by Daniel - Last post by Lord255
hi Daniel,
what do you mean by revert?

probably:
/ns help logout
/ns help recover

i hope this is what you were looking for.
cheers.

on: June 08, 2021, 09:59:21 PM 
Hi guys, i'am using anope services, and are great services, every user has kill on by default, my Question is how to reverse the nick when a user is identified to NickServ. thank u

on: June 08, 2021, 01:56:00 PM 
Started by CrazyCat - Last post by CrazyCat
Hello there,
Is it possible to create a module for nickserv allowing service operators to add messages which will be randomly send to users when the identify themselves ?

Globally, the same as OperServ's RANDOMNEWS but restricted to registered users.

on: June 06, 2021, 12:54:46 PM 
Started by Rene - Last post by Rene
So I have now updated Anope to version 2.0.9. Then i setup the Amsg kicker from Botserv in my network via /BS KICK AMSG #Channel on 3 for 3 rooms there is also a message from BotServ that the kicker is active. Also under /bs info #channel - I see that this is activated. But still my 2nd nick who sends a message via /amsg in the 3 rooms is not kicked. whats wrong?

For you you see the pictures that i has setup the AMSG KICKER in 3 rooms
Show under Attachments

on: May 19, 2021, 07:32:47 AM 
Started by mike golmez - Last post by Lord255
you are welcome.

about the "invisibility" - not real related to services, however read about +i here: https://www.unrealircd.org/docs/User_modes
it means, that i'm not sure what kind of list you did not want to appear, but in the channel's users list you will be there. you cannot be invisible on irc like what you can do for example in steam ( https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=8793-TUFC-3204 )

on: May 19, 2021, 03:26:17 AM 
Started by mike golmez - Last post by mike golmez
I even tried /mode Nick +i   Noting worked.

Thanks

on: May 19, 2021, 03:15:12 AM 
Started by mike golmez - Last post by mike golmez
Thank you so much for your response and help.

Yes, It did work. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks Friend.

I have a question if you don't mind please, how to log on as Invisible user? example: /usermode +i , so it won't show up in user list. I tired that but didn't work. I'm newbie Owner of the Chat room and I'm trying hard to learn.

I would highly appreciate your help.

Thanks again

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10