Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: he_queue module bug  (Read 3600 times)

HostPhenom

• Anope User
    • http://www.HostPhenom.com
he_queue module bug
« on: May 06, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »

Sheepeep,

I have noticed with the module, and this may not be a bug but if an oper who used "next" and accepted the next support ticket in the queue were to close the ticket and not use the syntax
/msg helpserv close username

but instead use the syntax
/msg helpserv close

the following error happens and services crash completely.

[11:49:am] -irc.chat4ever.com- *** Global -- from services.chat4ever.com: PANIC! buffer = :Matt PRIVMSG helpserv :close

Thankfully, when a user were to open a ticket and then use the following sytax to close it it doesn't cause services to crash.:

/msg HelpServ close

If there is a way that I can fix this manually please tell me I am asking anyone for information

Regards
Matt
HostPhenom.com

Sheepeep

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 07:40:19 PM »

Thanks for the bug report HostPhenom. :)

Confirmed on my version, I've uploaded a fix to the modules site as 1.0.1 that should fix all issues with the services crashing on the close command. Please let me know if you continue to have issues with the module.

The new behaviour is the desired effect - If no username is specified and the user is a HelpServ operator, it will look for a ticket with the oper's name. This is the same behaviour as that which regular users have. Adding a nickname will still close the user's ticket if the user is an oper, as before.

Again, thanks for the report. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up