Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anope with Unrealircd windows - a newcomer  (Read 5439 times)

mmkk

Anope with Unrealircd windows - a newcomer
« on: March 26, 2006, 08:59:28 PM »

Services are currently down. Please try again later.

I recently installed unrealircd 3.2.4 with Anope 1.7.13-dev version
and was expecting minor adjustments but after installing and configuring anope with this the Services give this message when i try using it with client to get help from chanserv and nickserver
" Services are currently down. Please try again later "

Where and what am i miissing which is preventing me to join channel servers help .  Modules for cs and ns cant be loaded using unrealircd conf and no matter which other conf file i put them to load  they wont get loaded. i m new to anope with unrealircd windows would appreciate help from helping minds about it.  Thanks

WyRD

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 10:40:23 PM »

It sounds like anope hasn't even started, the only thing i can offer is for you to check your anope conf file and check your anope logs for any error messages.

ShelLuser

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 03:33:48 PM »

Originally posted by mmkk
Services are currently down. Please try again later.

How are you trying to adress services? Try using the "/msg nickserv" approach instead and I think you'll see that it works now.

If you wish to use the aliases like "/nickserv" and such you'll have to make sure that Unreal has been properly configured. In this case double check your Unreal config options like services-server and that you have included the right aliases file (aliases/anope.conf).

And just in case double check your u-line block as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up