Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chanserv moving SOPs to different rooms?  (Read 4803 times)

Mike

• Anope User
Chanserv moving SOPs to different rooms?
« on: May 05, 2009, 04:28:42 AM »

Ok here is my issue, If i want an SOP in #room1, and i want them to also be SOP in #Room2 why is chanserv continuesly moving them from room to room? why doesnt it let them be SOP in both rooms? this is what it keeps doing

[11:26pm] -ChanServ- Nick moved to #RoomName SOP list.

zEkE

• Anope User
Re: Chanserv moving SOPs to different rooms?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 05:42:05 PM »

While I haven't used 1.9, this is correct behavior under 1.8 when a user is already on a channels access list in a channel, it will move the user from the AOP list to the SOP list, for example. I think it also gives that message when 'moving' a user from the SOP list to the SOP list, etc...

Check that the users aren't already on the access lists for the given channels, and maybe someone can confirm if this is a 1.9 bug or not.

LEthaLity

• Team
    • LEthaLity
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 05:45:33 PM »

his problem seems to be thought that they arn't the same channel, by the description, its saying "anope is only allowing a user to have SOP access in ONE channel at a time, thats why it's so strange, real pastes of the commands being used and output are needed.

Charles Kingsley

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 01:41:53 PM »

Which version of Anope 1.9 are you using?

We're on 1.9.0-p1 and I'm fairly sure I'm a SOP in more than one channel without issue.

As advised, please provide logs of what you're doing, and if it still seems ok, debug logs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up