Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: /cs UNBAN #Channel  (Read 7353 times)

Taylor

• Contributor
/cs UNBAN #Channel
« on: May 31, 2009, 06:54:58 AM »

It's small but, right now with this command it just trys to remove all bans matching you, such as  this

[05:52:07] [RAW]: cs unban #services
[05:52:07] ChanServ [services@localhost.com]: You have been unbanned from #services.

I thought you could add a check for Chanserv to tell you if you had a matching ban or not, so if you issued this command it could sa something like...
[05:53:21] ChanServ [service@localhost.com]: No bans were found  against you (Cronus!kvirc@ACC03CDB.ipt.aol.com) in the ban list of #Services.
Or if one was found it could say what mask was found or which ones were found of just say that all bans were lifted, but i would prefer it saying which ones, depends on how much it takes to do that

Let me know what you think :)
Cronus
irc.cncirc.net
http://CnCIRC.net

Naram Qashat

• Team
    • CBX's Sprite Animations
Re: /cs UNBAN #Channel
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 08:35:47 AM »

I don't see any reason why not to do this.  I just wonder though if it should be configurable, though, as I doubt all users would want to know about every ban that was lifted when they use the command.

Taylor

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 08:39:04 AM »

yea the verbosity output would suck if some asshole(s) set a ban for like 12 different masks :S  maybe have a default set number and have it confuriable via a cmd too whichever
Cronus
irc.cncirc.net
http://CnCIRC.net

Jan Milants

• Team
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »

anope doesn't say which bans are removed because if the ircd supports svsmode unban, it simply tellts the ircd to remove all bans matching a user.. therefore anope does not go over the banlist itself, it leaves the unbanning to the ircd.
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up