Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: protocol for ptlink with Halfop Support  (Read 2464 times)

Max_Payne

protocol for ptlink with Halfop Support
« on: September 26, 2007, 04:42:09 AM »

About me: I don't speak english, I'm not a coder but I'm persistent.

I'm admin of a small network of a game called Ultima Online. We have only 30~50 users.

I use PTLink 6.19.5 and Anope Services 1.7.19, in this PTLink have halfop mode, with ./configure --enable-halfops parameter and I've used this parameter for my network, but anope don't recognize the halfop support of PTLink, the /chanserv halfop #channel nick don't exist.
I've made some modifications on ptlink.c protocol, based on hybrid7/unreal protocol, to create the support and I've obtained success. With this procotol anope have full support for halfop(command/fantasy/access).

Maybe this useless, someone probaly have made this, but I've searched on this forum and haven't find.

Sorry for my poor english, and if I've made something illegal or stupid. If someone find a bug, please, report in this topic for me fix in my network.

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »

Well though changing the anope core is not supported, it s certainly not forbidden...

as for your protocol module... it would break anope if ptlink isn't compiled to support halfops...
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up