Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: suggest, putting +s/p on forbidden channels  (Read 6494 times)

Jumbo

• Anope User
suggest, putting +s/p on forbidden channels
« on: June 03, 2008, 05:10:08 PM »

i suggest to put +s/p so that the forbidden channel created by chanserv won't appear in /list

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 05:37:09 PM »

Nice suggestion :D , too bad we are under a feature freeze as I'm sure this is piss easy to implement.

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 05:53:34 PM »

what s the point though? all clients are kicked out of forbidden chans, so it won't be shown anyways...

[Edited on 3-6-2008 by Viper]
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »

you know, actually you are correct viper, forbidden channels won't be in the channel list unless by some odd chance someone was doing a /list at the same time someone was in the channel, but that would either be caused by opers dwelling in forbidden channels or split second timing or a 3rd party module has bots or something else going on. In the case of the later, nothing we can do about that. It's up to module coders to handle such things within their own modules.

Jumbo

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 06:26:53 AM »

my point is...

since chanserv stay in the forbidden channel after it kicked and as if settings is making chanserv to stay in a channel up to few hours, it turns out the /list shows a bunch of forbidden channel

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 11:40:22 PM »

Originally posted by Jumbo
my point is...

since chanserv stay in the forbidden channel after it kicked and as if settings is making chanserv to stay in a channel up to few hours, it turns out the /list shows a bunch of forbidden channel

ChanServ doesn't stay in channel that long by default, nor does it need to, in fact it's just a few seconds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up