Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anope with joomla  (Read 6161 times)

Danz

• Anope User
Anope with joomla
« on: October 21, 2009, 03:11:12 PM »

Hello, I'm using version 1.8.2 and would like to know if there is any module or someone who can help me to integrate with joomla anope where someone when you register with nickserv, automatically register in joomla.

please, help me  :-\

Adam Maye

• Anope User
    • GLOBE
Re: Anope with joomla
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 01:19:19 AM »

On my site, users registering in Joomla are automatically registered in Anope, with the help of Adam's (not me :) ) live SQL build of Anope. Here's a theoretical solution for doing it the other way round though:

Have Anope write to a MySQL database. It may be necessary to use the aforementioned live build if Anope doesn't regularly write new registrations to the database, I can't remember whether this is the case. Create a Joomla user plugin. When a user attempts to log into Joomla, have the plugin check the Anope database for their username and password, and if a match is found, create and log in a Joomla user. The function &_getUser in plugins/user/joomla.php is a good example of how this can be done. You may wish to disable registration confirmation e-mails in Joomla if you're already requiring them in Anope.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 01:29:18 AM by Adam Maye »

firdaus

• Anope User
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 04:36:50 PM »

Yes i also need help with this.. any module can help me?

drak

• Anope User
    • ClubeIRC
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 03:26:50 PM »

Hello
You can use the plugin extdb available at link:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/authentication-external/3444

Then you simply rotate the anope mysql on localhost and using the plugin mentioned above to get the data in tables created by anope.
Pages: [1]   Go Up