Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Module irc2sql couldn't load due to configuration problems: irc2sql: <cli  (Read 2515 times)

Phil Taylor

• Anope User

It seems that I have all the config files set

Module irc2sql couldn't load due to configuration problems: irc2sql: <client> must be defined

CrazyCat

• Anope User
    • French Eggdrop community

4 posts for the same trouble... read https://forum.anope.org/index.php?topic=4479.msg23068#msg23068 and rename your .example.conf files to .conf

Phil Taylor

• Anope User

Hello

After reading the docs its very confusing because it saids that itc2sql anope modules needs tp be loaded but when I try and load irc2sql or m_ircqsql it does not exist.

In the modules.example.conf there is only one place to put the database information database name, username, password and the ip address in modules.example.conf and I have the correct information included in the file. All the other modules including m_mysql is included in the conf files and they load with no issues.

Why is this error accuring:

What file name includes the irc2sql botname and the line in the file? I checked all the conf files and I do not see it.

Yes, there is records in the mysql database.

I am using the current version of anope IRC services and Unrealircd.

M_CHANSTATS: no database connection to

How can I fix this issue? I am using the current version of debian.

[Jul 04 20:02:24 2019] lib/modules/ircsql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[Jul 04 20:02:28 2019] lib/modules/m_ircsql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 11:56:17 PM by Phil Taylor »

CrazyCat

• Anope User
    • French Eggdrop community

In your services.conf, you have a block looking like that:
Code: [Select]
/*
 * IRC2SQL Gateway
 * This module collects data about users, channels and servers. It doesn't build stats
 * itself, however, it gives you the database, it's up to you how you use it.
 * Requires a MySQL Database and MySQL version 5.5 or higher
 */
#include
{
type = "file"
name = "irc2sql.example.conf"
}
Remove the # before "include" and replace "irc2sql.example.conf" with "irc2sql.conf".
Then, copy your irc2sql.example.conf to irc2sql.conf and adapt it.

Remember that m_mysql.cpp and stats have to be enabled. If they are not, go to your sources directory and do a ./extras.
Pages: [1]   Go Up