Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MLock and custom modes  (Read 6053 times)

Eyecu

MLock and custom modes
« on: March 05, 2006, 08:32:00 AM »

Ok I've seen it asked before in the forums about being able to mlock custom channel modes, but never been any real yes or no answer to the question.  So im asking if its possible to mlock custom channel modes.  I have 3 in particular that i would like to be able to.

ircd: Unreal 3.2.4
Services:  Anope 1.7.13

Custom Channel Modes

+X = dummy mode used to identify channel as a network run channel for a webchat interface

+P = Codemastr's Level Limit module also has secondary character to mode ie.  +P N, +P a, +P A, +P o

+E = Mode used again for custom webchat interface to put the channels into a category list on a website also has secondary configurable(at compiling) characters ie.  +E GN, +E CC, +E CP, +E ET, +E TN, +E HE, +E UR,
plus a couple more.

Thank You

dragoonkain

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 11:54:28 PM »

I'm not an Anope expert... but...

For Anope 1.7.x look in the /src/protocol/unreal32.h file. There is a list of CHMODES and those are quite possibly what ChanServ uses to determine what modes can be MLOCKed.

Now I'm gonna be quiet and let somebody who really knows this stuff handle the rest.

Trystan Scott Lee

• Contributor
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 12:43:12 AM »

Modifiing source files = lose your support

This needs to be done with a module to keep your support, otherwise might as well be doing code edits in the first place
my God my tourniquet, return to me salvation

Spy

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 09:31:48 AM »

Hmm.. Can anyone give an example of doing such things? Or point to what to override or just a link to some info about the subj?
Pages: [1]   Go Up