Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HostServ auto HS ON  (Read 5456 times)

Eddie

HostServ auto HS ON
« on: May 02, 2006, 10:58:03 AM »

I've looking thru the modules, i'm wondering if you have something that works like..:

!vhost me@me.com

and services sets /hs on automatically?  i've seen it on a lot of networks, and was always curious how that got it to work like that. thanx!!

Eddie

Kuplunk

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 09:42:18 PM »

Originally posted by Eddie
I've looking thru the modules, i'm wondering if you have something that works like..:

!vhost me@me.com

and services sets /hs on automatically?  i've seen it on a lot of networks, and was always curious how that got it to work like that. thanx!!

Eddie

Theres usually a bot in the channel and when someone types !vhost blah@com.com then it sends the vhost set command to services, the bot must have host setting access.

n00bie

• Anope User
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 09:57:45 PM »

i think he is talking about the vhost_fantasy module. Eddie, there is a similar modules like that about what  you haved mentioned. Both Trystan and Alek have coded a vhost fantasy module. Search this forum and you will find them ;)
I am always doing things that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Eddie

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 11:03:16 AM »

yes vhost_fantasy fixed my problem.. what i've been looking for for a long time, thx!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up