Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ProfileServ idea  (Read 4238 times)

gerry

• Anope User
ProfileServ idea
« on: March 09, 2019, 01:17:21 PM »

I'd be very interested to see a "ProfileServ" module for the new Anope series.

Features would be allowing a "registered nick with Nickserv" to set up a profile on the "ProfileServ" .. Nick (already set with nickserv), age (settable), location (settable) and a brief user description (settable)

with a command based interface for users to be able to edit their profile or for other users to say... "!view <username>" and "ProfileServ" pm's the user in question the info.

We sorta had a crude version running but the guy that was coding it went awol and we dont have the code anymore for it.

There is a module on NeoStats (defunct i know...) but it maybe could be modded ? https://github.com/DarkSpiritNET/ProfileServ
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 01:19:26 PM by gerry »

welcome to our world !

• Anope User
Re: ProfileServ idea
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 05:49:01 AM »

I'd be very interested to see a "ProfileServ" module for the new Anope series.

Features would be allowing a "registered nick with Nickserv" to set up a profile on the "ProfileServ" .. Nick (already set with nickserv), age (settable), location (settable) and a brief user description (settable)

with a command based interface for users to be able to edit their profile or for other users to say... "!view <username>" and "ProfileServ" pm's the user in question the info.

We sorta had a crude version running but the guy that was coding it went awol and we dont have the code anymore for it.

There is a module on NeoStats (defunct i know...) but it maybe could be modded ? https://github.com/DarkSpiritNET/ProfileServ

No need use NeoStats because in anope already build up for this module and need to customize the ns.conf to your suitable use
Pages: [1]   Go Up