Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BotServ Problem  (Read 4216 times)

johnlou

• Anope User
BotServ Problem
« on: November 27, 2013, 08:10:19 AM »

Hello,

What happened is a couple days ago I paid someone to setup unrealircd and anope services for me. When I told him what I wanted I said that for botserv when a user says a badword I want it to be replaced with "<censored>" which he did. I realised later on that the "<censored>" wasnt really helping my server at all and was pretty annoying so I thought I could use a mIRC script, but that didnt work to replace "<censored>" instead, but botserv still had the words. I deleted all the words from botserv by doing
/msg BotServ BADWORDS channel DEL word list
. But that didnt work I tried.
/msg BotServ BADWORDS channel CLEAR
and that didnt work either. I don't know which file the badwords are located and how to change it .So if anyone can help me remove the "<censored>" from the botserv I know where anope is located and im pretty sure its in a file I just don't know which one. And also just incase this helps I removed all the words from the unrealrcd badword conf's. If anyone could help me I would grateful  :)

Thanks

John

CrazyCat

• Anope User
    • French Eggdrop community
Re: BotServ Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 12:37:13 PM »

What gives
Code: [Select]
/msg botserv badwords channel list
And more important : are you sure it's in botserv and not in unrealircd ? Have a look to https://www.vulnscan.org/UnrealIRCd/unreal32docs.html#badwordsblock :)

BS kicks on badword, the replacement is server-side
Pages: [1]   Go Up