Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem unrealirc...  (Read 8275 times)

Vladimir

• Anope User
Problem unrealirc...
« on: February 22, 2012, 05:38:17 PM »

i just installed unrealirc and i want to start it but , i got this problem on 217 line
http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1329932135.jpg

Eyecu

• Anope User
Re: Problem unrealirc...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 05:50:28 PM »

This really should have been posted in the unrealircd.com's forum.  But that's telling you you've got a unknown directive in your config file.  Go over you config file again specially at line 217 and before and make sure there is no missing brackets and such.  Unfortunately with edited example configs it's hard to say what exactly is the issue without seeing whats at and around the error line.

Vladimir

• Anope User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 07:13:18 PM »

thanks, but i have one more problem , how to delete channel ? :)

Eyecu

• Anope User
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 07:21:11 PM »

You mean a registered channel or just a created channel that you joined on the server.

If the channel isn't registered with chanserv then it will be deleted as soon as everyone leaves the channel.

If it's registered then you need to /msg chanserv drop #channelname and then it will be deleted as soon as everyone leaves the channel

katsklaw

• Supporter
  • Anope User
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 01:00:57 AM »

This really should have been posted in the unrealircd.com's forum.  But that's telling you you've got a unknown directive in your config file.  Go over you config file again specially at line 217 and before and make sure there is no missing brackets and such.  Unfortunately with edited example configs it's hard to say what exactly is the issue without seeing whats at and around the error line.

When you see line numbers like that, it's where the confusion started, not a literal location of the error. These kinds of errors are generated before the line it claims. Start at line 217 and work backwards checking all your syntax.
Pages: [1]   Go Up