Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Feature Request] Seperate/Categorized Help Files  (Read 4965 times)

n00bie

• Anope User
[Feature Request] Seperate/Categorized Help Files
« on: July 05, 2006, 08:43:14 PM »

When i do /msg OperServ HELP all the commands available to OperServ, the core help files and all the modules help files displays. So, my main suggestion is when we do /os help OperServ will shows the core HELP FILES or HELP COMMANDS/SYNTAX on a separate layout without mixing the 3rd party modules. And all the commands loaded using the 3rd party modules will also be displayed on a separate list without mixing the core and the third.

Will this be possible? or can someone coded a module which can displays all the core commands seperately. Thanks.
I am always doing things that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Jobe

• Contributor
    • Anope IRC Services
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 11:24:08 PM »

I think i understand what you're getting at there. With a list of core commands followed by a sperate list of third party module commands.

Personally i think its better to include them in the same list but maybe with an indicator to say theyre third party commands. My reasoning is because somtimes when you're looking for a command it can be harder to look through two lists then one complete list.

Just my thoughts on this.
Your IP: ()
My IRC Status:

Come along and visit http://www.anopequotes.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up