Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seek config/module  (Read 2738 times)

foo

Seek config/module
« on: January 17, 2007, 07:59:02 AM »

hello, I makes a point of excusing me for my English, I am French :) since one moment I seek a small end of config/module which I already saw, I am explained. if to use it is identified after being to enter on the living room, and that this one with accesses, that BotServ gives him the right automatically. and the second, that it have a /cycle there if this one has a vhost. I do not know at all if it in the services.conf or if should be added modules is. Thank you in advance :)

Pieter Bootsma

• Team
    • http://geniusdex.net/
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 09:02:17 AM »

The config option you're looking for is NSModeOnID. It gives modes on all channels where one has access when they identify.

As for the virtual rejoing/reconnecting when a vhost is assigned, this is an IRCd issue.

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:41:05 PM »

in regards to the virtual rejoining, as GD has stated .. it is soley an ircd issue.

In unreal (at least 3.2.6):

set::allow-userhost-change [never|always|not-on-channels|force-rejoin]
Specifies what happens when the user@host changes (+x/-x/chghost/chgident/setident/vhost/etc).
never disables all the commands, always does always allow it even when in channels (may cause client desyncs) [default], not-on-channels means it's only allowed when the user is not on any channel, force-rejoin will force a rejoin in all channels and re-op/voice/etc if needed.

foo

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 05:09:33 PM »

I thank you well, it is exactly what I wanted. good continuation ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up