Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [RELEASE] os_confinfo  (Read 3439 times)

katsklaw

[RELEASE] os_confinfo
« on: July 14, 2007, 04:53:34 PM »

My most popular module has been completely re-written from the ground up.

It's now easier to read, added TONS of directives, far too any to name. Separated the output into groups, includes a Root Only section and much much more!

Download it today at: http://modules.anope.org/viewmod.php?id=87

SNU

• Anope User
    • http://www.firstclassirc.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 08:02:17 AM »

Hey nice. Thanksy keep up that nice work.

my system:
unreal 3.2.7
anope

Here my little bugreport/wishlist: :D
- /os confinfo basic: U:Lined Servers: #oper   (shouldnt it be a list of servers instead of my operchannel?)
- Hmm. I did not check everything but for example: "OperServ Opers Only: Disabled" is not true, I have "OSOpersOnly" activated. (disabled/enabled it in my services.conf reloaded the conffile and nothing changed.
-  as you sugested before (another thread) I also would like to have " Encryption Type: xxxx " into oper/serviceadmin only section.
- I'd like to have the  output of a maximum of 2 directives per line: so Nick Resend Delay: 90s     Stage 1 expires: 1d     \n  Max number of grouped nicks: 16 ...
instead of Nick Resend Delay: 90s     Stage 1 expires: 1d      Max number of grouped nicks: 16
BEcause its wrapping too much in relation to the nickserv-help-output etc. It does not really hurt me, but you could make it more perfect ;)

Thanks so far.
Greets.

edit:
found smething in my logchan:
Global: services.conf:1346: Not enough parameters for `OSOpersOnly'
Global: services.conf:1279: Not enough parameters for `LimitSessions'

If I comment OSOPERSOnly it only errors LimitSessions.

[Bearbeitet am 15-7-2007 von SNU]

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 01:28:32 PM »

Originally posted by SNU
Hey nice. Thanksy keep up that nice work.

Here my little bugreport/wishlist: :D
- /os confinfo basic: U:Lined Servers: #oper   (shouldnt it be a list of servers instead of my operchannel?)

yes, that is a bug. It's fixed for the next release.

- Hmm. I did not check everything but for example: "OperServ Opers Only: Disabled" is not true, I have "OSOpersOnly" activated. (disabled/enabled it in my services.conf reloaded the conffile and nothing changed.

Fixed in next release.

-  as you sugested before (another thread) I also would like to have " Encryption Type: xxxx " into oper/serviceadmin only section.

The /os confinfo command can only be used by Services Admins so there is no oper section, just Admin and Root. I don't see a problem with moving it to the root only section though.

- I'd like to have the  output of a maximum of 2 directives per line: so Nick Resend Delay: 90s     Stage 1 expires: 1d     \n  Max number of grouped nicks: 16 ...
instead of Nick Resend Delay: 90s     Stage 1 expires: 1d      Max number of grouped nicks: 16
BEcause its wrapping too much in relation to the nickserv-help-output etc. It does not really hurt me, but you could make it more perfect ;)

What is your screen resolution? 3 per line shouldn't be all that wide unless you have a smaller resolution and/or don't run your client at full screen.

I've tried this at 800x600 on a 19" CRT and mIRC. It still showed 3 wide without any wrapping. Which I think is not too wide at all.

Lets see how many other people would like 2 wide instead of 3 wide.

edit:
found smething in my logchan:
Global: services.conf:1346: Not enough parameters for `OSOpersOnly'
Global: services.conf:1279: Not enough parameters for `LimitSessions'

If I comment OSOPERSOnly it only errors LimitSessions.

Was this happening on version 1?

[Edited on 15-7-2007 by katsklaw]

SNU

• Anope User
    • http://www.firstclassirc.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 07:39:07 PM »

Was this happening on version 1?

No its the logchanoutput related to:
Hmm. I did not check everything but for example: "OperServ Opers Only: Disabled" is not true, I have "OSOpersOnly" activated.

Its just the error output I think. And: I dont know. compield 1.1 but forgot to activate it until you announced V2. So I cant confirm.

[Bearbeitet am 15-7-2007 von SNU]
Pages: [1]   Go Up