Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Module Request: Send a link to complete registration along with NS confirm  (Read 16647 times)

Saroj Sai

• Anope User
    • Online chat

It would be really handy if there was a module that could handle user registrations easier by sending a (web) link to complete the registration along with the /ns confirm code.

I have seen some IRC networks do this but don't know how it is done. It would be really beneficial for Anope users if this could be done.

CrazyCat

• Anope User
    • French Eggdrop community

Generating and sending (bia email) the link could be quite simple, but you'll need to have xmlrpc activated and a personnal system to treat the link on your website.
As each website is different from other, anope can't offer a common solution for this purpose.

Saroj Sai

• Anope User
    • Online chat

Generating and sending (bia email) the link could be quite simple, but you'll need to have xmlrpc activated and a personnal system to treat the link on your website.
As each website is different from other, anope can't offer a common solution for this purpose.

I don't know much about Xmlrpc. Could you please provide some guides for it? I really want this functionality. I have my own hosted IRC network. Having a link to complete registration would be handy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up