Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integring php with anope  (Read 6750 times)

libreblog

Integring php with anope
« on: July 03, 2007, 04:01:00 PM »

hi
i have an unrealircd and anope-mysql service, and i would like users be able to register there accounts using web interface and not only mirc client, so i created a simple php page with an sql request using "INSERT INTO anope_ns_core ....", but that solution doesn't work bcause anope reads authentification accounts from nick.db.
so please how can users register there accounts without /ns register.. and use web interface instead, or how to configure anope to ignore nick.db
thanx

Jobe

• Contributor
    • Anope IRC Services
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »

Anope doesnt read from either MySQL or the .db's after its started, only at startup.
Your IP: ()
My IRC Status:

Come along and visit http://www.anopequotes.org/

toonysnn

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 08:26:07 PM »

Quote from: GeniusDex
No, that's currently impossible due to the way it was designed back in the days. It should've been done right at once, but we'll be tackling that problem after 1.8 has been released  :)
I have as well tried to integrate a PHP/MySQL site with Anope, but failed cause of the way Anope was built =/
Here's something from the topic that I asked in: (read at the top, quote is messing up o_O)

I think that's good :P

[Edited on 3-7-2007 by toonysnn]

sapphire

Anope DBs on the web
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »

Has anyone tryed using the ./listnicks & ./listchans script from there anope install directory? :P

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 11:33:42 AM »

Originally posted by sapphire
Has anyone tryed using the ./listnicks & ./listchans script from there anope install directory? :P

listnicks and listchans contain very limited information about nicks ad channels. It's best to use mysql and php. except that currently you may only do so in read only mode.

Phase 3 is coming, just be patient.

heinz

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 10:04:18 PM »

Or if you're desperate, see:

https://teh-heinz0r.co.uk/svn/misc_sqlcmd/trunk/

Yes it's a hack, no it's not pretty, but it does do what you need.
Pages: [1]   Go Up