Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: May 16, 2023, 05:01:15 PM 
Started by PeGaSuS - Last post by PeGaSuS
The complete source are @ https://gitlab.com/irc-stuff/anope-cs-autolimit

I've added the french translation, feel free to contribute and add other languages.

@TODO: display IRCOP help (LIST command) only to ircops

Unfortunately the module doesn't seem to work. Whenever I try to use one of the following commands:
Code: [Select]
AUTOLIMIT <channel> SET <amount> <interval>
AUTOLIMIT <channel> DEL
AUTOLIMIT <channel> SHOW
I get a Access denied. message from ChanServ.

Also, whenever I use /OS MODRELOAD cs_autolimit services lose connection (something to investigate later).

on: May 16, 2023, 09:54:51 AM 
Started by PeGaSuS - Last post by welcome to our world !
The only person hurt here is you with all of your selfishness.

I'll assume that you don't know what a community is and why forums like this one exist.

If you want to help the community and share the fixed code, good. If you don't then just don't bother replying to others posts/requests.

Cheers
so naive

on: May 16, 2023, 08:28:22 AM 
Started by PeGaSuS - Last post by CrazyCat
The complete source are @ https://gitlab.com/irc-stuff/anope-cs-autolimit

I've added the french translation, feel free to contribute and add other languages.

@TODO: display IRCOP help (LIST command) only to ircops

on: May 16, 2023, 07:27:10 AM 
The AccessCheck must be corrected.

Initial:
bool AccessCheck(CommandSource &source, ChannelInfo *ci) {
return source.GetUser()->HasMode("OPER") || source.AccessFor(ci).HasPriv("chanserv/access/modify");
}

Working:
return source.GetUser()->HasMode("OPER") || source.AccessFor(ci).HasPriv("ACCESS_CHANGE") || source.HasPriv("chanserv/access/modify");
}

Thanks, I'll take a look at it later on.

on: May 16, 2023, 07:26:03 AM 
The only person hurt here is you with all of your selfishness.

I'll assume that you don't know what a community is and why forums like this one exist.

If you want to help the community and share the fixed code, good. If you don't then just don't bother replying to others posts/requests.

Cheers

on: May 16, 2023, 05:03:14 AM 
The idea of a module fix request is to have the fix publicly available, and I don't see it anywhere public.

Fixing for use on your own IRC network and saying "Done" doesn't really help the community.

Cheers

so hurt

on: May 15, 2023, 01:34:45 PM 
Started by PeGaSuS - Last post by CrazyCat
The AccessCheck must be corrected.

Initial:
return source.GetUser()->HasMode("OPER") || source.AccessFor(ci).HasPriv("chanserv/access/modify");
}

Working:
return source.GetUser()->HasMode("OPER") || source.AccessFor(ci).HasPriv("ACCESS_CHANGE") || source.HasPriv("chanserv/access/modify");
}

on: May 15, 2023, 12:34:43 PM 
The idea of a module fix request is to have the fix publicly available, and I don't see it anywhere public.

Fixing for use on your own IRC network and saying "Done" doesn't really help the community.

Cheers

on: May 15, 2023, 12:28:56 PM 
Done

on: April 07, 2023, 10:58:57 AM 
Started by Stefan - Last post by Stefan
Ok, nevermind. I did something and it works now. I've NO idea how I fixed it, though. I even tried to reverse the few random and hopeless changes I made to the ssmtp.conf file and it still just works. Oh well.

Now I have another question. Is there a way to fake the sender's name and address? I know it can be done with sendmail and mailx but I'm not sure they are good options here. The question is, can you pull it off with ssmtp? The farthest I've gone is change the sender's name but I can't seem to change the actual email address. Here's what I mean:

ssmtp -v -fservices@retroit.org -Fservices@retroit.org someone@somemail.com < msg.txt
This only changes the name but not the address in angle brackets, it's pretty much stuck there. So, only the -F parameter works. Same happens when I use "From:" in the actual message.

Hi,

I haven't played with "fake email" so I don't know, sorry

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10