Anope Development > Feature Requests

new services

<< < (2/2)

FuRiOuS:
Compiling isn't that hard.  I'm one of the biggest n00bs to this stuff and even I figured out how to compile.  And I am completely new to linux, putty, and all this stuff.  So if I can figure it out, there is hope for the others in the world. :)

KOLZ:
[Edited on 8-2-2006 by KOLZ]

SkaterStuff:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by KOLZ
lol then its that simple of adding a comment to take it out and disabling it if it's nto wanted, but I'm sure it would make it easier on the people that have to constantly compile it so it works with every new version won'nt mind it. :P Not everyone finds compiling so easy, yes it's hard to believe but it's true. ;)  But yeah Rob if it's not added that's cool, just an idea.
--- End quote ---

I do see where your coming from but like rob said the chance of them adding them to anope is slim as most peaple can compil most mods and addons..

but there are other things out there that do have loveserv and gameserv without nickserv and chanserv..

Kei:
Right.  Keeping these extras out makes things go smoother when you compile. The more we add to the core, the more chance something will break. Also, there are a few variations to LoveServ, etc. If we implement one, then if someone wants a different one, they'd be unable to unload the old one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version