Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request - Module cs mass commands  (Read 3493 times)

fudge

Feature Request - Module cs mass commands
« on: September 30, 2007, 01:21:09 PM »

Feature request - ChanServ mass. consisting of cs mass voice/devoice op/deop halfop/dehalfop protect/deprotect limited to xop sops and
corresponding level on levels. Also for fantacy commands botserv to react to !mass etc as well, Best feature about this module would be using the  modes on one line, unrealircd defaults to 12modes per line.

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 06:26:54 PM »

personally I don't see a need for the module, but anyway.

It's questionable as to if stacking 12 modes violates RFC1459, section 4.2.3.1 Channel Modes states that when using o and b you can only stack 3, but at the end of the same paragraph it states any combination of o and .... so it's up to interpritation as to what the meaning is. So does it mean using o and b together or is it using o or b anywhere in the stack.

ChanServ being a client applies to this module as any other client would, thus covered by RFC1459 in this case.

My $0.02,

[Edited on 30-9-2007 by katsklaw]

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 06:52:41 PM »

bs_fantasy_ext supports up to 6 targets using !op !deop etc... if with mass you mean the entire chan (but i don't see the point in that) then it won't be of any use though..
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)

fudge

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 11:48:30 PM »

Good points, perhaps even a module that ignored pseudo clients. Some might not likee the idea but I do  :). Anyone interested in coding such a module?
Pages: [1]   Go Up