Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: services.chk error  (Read 3254 times)

__D3m0n__

services.chk error
« on: December 25, 2006, 03:41:05 AM »

ok, i have setup my crontab properly and done everything i should do to the services.chk file, and it even works, only problem is is that it is starting the services file every five minutes, its like its not checking to see if it is even running
is this some kinda error?, i keep detecting links from it starting, and its filling the file saying it failed to link due to broken pipe, only thing is it is loaded and running on one instance, if someone could help me out here id really appreciate it as ive had to disable the crontab because of it.

EDIT:

i dont know why this happened but, when my services restarted during a recent hosting server restart, it auto started from the crontab, it never created a services.pid file, which was why it couldnt even check correctly that it was running, i am sorry for the confusion, and i hope if anyone sees this and has a similar issue that they can benefit from it. again this issue is semi resolved, i dont know whether this was a services issue? or whether it was just a fluke thing.

[Edited on 24-12-2006 by __D3m0n__]
Pages: [1]   Go Up