Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some people  (Read 5834 times)

Ral

• Anope User
Some people
« on: February 10, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »

We have some people here who are the utmost arrogant who think they are above everybody else, for a longtime I noticed an attitude with some so called "Anope Team" here on this forum, the arrogance is unbelievable here I was discussing an issue asked for help and they totally ignore what I asked for, and keep arguing about upgrading which has nothing to do with it, I didn't ask for any support I asked if any member here has a php script and then they took the access from me, some coward of so called moderator did it in stealth, they are nothing but a bunch of dictators.

That is the freedom of speech, when they don't like what you're telling them they shut you up because they have those little privileges.
I wasn't rude or discourteous, they didn't even have the courage to do it and say it openly they had to do it in stealth.

That shows what sort of people we're dealing with, thank god it's just a stupid service our lives don't depend on it, I am developer myself and I don't have this arrogant attitude that is displayed in here by "some".

This is the thread where I silenced me, they are nothing but a bunch of control freaks who call themselves helpers and developers lol what a joke.

Go on ban me from this stupid forum, I don't need to come back here anymore, I don't need your help, I will help myself, and I will use from now on another service that has nothing to do with your stupid Anope.

And I will make sure that everyone reads this by God I will, too late guys I have already taken screen shots you can delete the thread but I have and I am going to make sure that hundreds of people see your real faces.

http://forum.anope.org/index.php?topic=3401.new;topicseen#new

Lol

Now you can ban me

Cowards and it is pathetic
Pages: [1]   Go Up