Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chanserv Akick add and del levels  (Read 5670 times)

l1qu1dx

Chanserv Akick add and del levels
« on: July 15, 2007, 01:17:23 AM »

wondering if a module could change how level for AKICK command could be used. I have some user request how to stop ppl from removing akick bans, but could there be akickadd  and akickdel level?

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 01:25:30 AM »

if you are refering to what level of ChanOp has access to akick, this can be done on the access levels system, simply turn xop off: /chanserv set #channel xop off Then adjust akick to whatever level you are wishing 3 = voice, 4 = halfop, 5 = aop, 10 = sop, 10000 = founder.

If you are refering to making it so only sops can akick then a module can do that easy enough.

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 01:26:32 AM »

moved to modules.

l1qu1dx

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 01:32:50 AM »

No i mean Like To add bans on Akick should have to seperate levels. like
 AKickadd 10
Akickdel 15
instead of akick being for both. Iknow about the levels system but wasnt using the xop system i mean. One op of the room would use akick add but the owner of the room doesnt want ops removing her bans from akick.

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 01:52:52 AM »

well a module can be written to allow ops to set akicks and allow higher level ops to remove them.

l1qu1dx

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 05:59:05 AM »

Could anyone write a module to do this.

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 02:03:13 PM »

this could actually be a spin off of my os_access_levels module, which I am thinking about expanding to include the other *Servs but you are going to have to be patient as I've a busy schedule atm, perhaps by the end of summer.

l1qu1dx

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 03:01:05 AM »

No worries its not major prioity just something to look forward too :) maybe add it in anope someday
Pages: [1]   Go Up