Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: combine ircd_guestnick and os_notinchanlist ?  (Read 3502 times)

SNU

• Anope User
    • http://www.firstclassirc.com
combine ircd_guestnick and os_notinchanlist ?
« on: December 09, 2006, 10:20:22 PM »

Hi.
It seems that ircd_guestnick and os_notinchanlist could be combined.
Or what I mean: It would be nice if os_notinchanlist could get a "timer" so that I can set eg: "do /os notinchanlist join every 30 minutes"

Then I will have a nice solution for automatically "sajoin" bad configured bnc-accounts and users into my "#idle" channel.
BUT: There should be an option for exceptions in ircd_guestnick NOT to "parten" the "guestnickusers" inside the +sNtrG #idle - channel I set up ;)
Maybe someone has another Idea :D but itr semms both modules will do the trick in future :D

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2006, 10:47:10 PM »

so you mean adding the ability to os_notinchanlist to perform the join every 30 minutes and that s it ?

if it s that, i thought about it once, but it s not very high on my todo list actually...
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)

SNU

• Anope User
    • http://www.firstclassirc.com
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 08:48:23 PM »

yes this would be one nice thing. But it could/should be enabled/setted inside the ircd. like /os notinchanlist set timedautojoin 20m ... eg ^^ and a value of 0 or "off" wil set the timedautojoin --> off ^^

But also ircd_guestnick needs an update, not to parten guestnicks being inside the "idlechan" or in achannel which has mode +N (in unrealIRCD, it means that there is no possibility to change the nick...)
then it could be automated for bad configured bncs or so ;) (i dont like the ban-method)

Jan Milants

• Team
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 09:34:21 PM »

ircd_guestnick s not my module, but a timed auto action should one day be added.... can't say when, but unlikely that it ll be anytime soon ....
If you like me donate coins to 1FBmZVT4J8WAUMHKqpWhgNVj3XXnRN1cCk :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up