Anope IRC Services

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Permanent Q:Line?  (Read 8699 times)

Fill

Permanent Q:Line?
« on: December 27, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »

Hi there, I added a Q:Line because I need to ban certain nicknames. However I wanted to add a PERMANENT Q:Line.

Example:

[Thu-10:34:27pm] *** Permanent Global Q:line added for Covenant!*@* on Thu Dec 27 22:34:27 2007 GMT (from services.pcajuda.org: Fora, Fora, Fora! Vai pentear macacos.)
[Thu-10:34:28pm] -OperServ- Covenant!*@* adicionado à lista de SQLINE.
[Thu-10:34:28pm] *** Global -- from OperServ: Fill added an SQLINE for Covenant!*@* (expires in 30 days)

It says it's permanent, but below it says it's going to expire in .30 days? I don't want it to expire, I want to keep it forever.

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance...

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:02:03 AM »

read your ircd documetation

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:02:18 AM »

moved to general.

Fill

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 08:14:26 AM »

what you mean 'read your ircd documentation'? Isn't this a services configuration?

katsklaw

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 09:53:53 AM »

no, qlines are in the ircd. Please don't confuse Operserv's ability to perform ircd commands.

An SQLINE is a QLINE placed by OperServ on the ircd but the QLINE is stored *in* the ircds memory. You can add qlines directly to the ircd's config file. Please read your ircd's documentation to learn how.

As for the 30 days thing. If you set an SQLINE that won't expire it acts just like an akick does. OperServ will permanantly hold the sqline in it's memory even after the ircd expires it and when the user connects again it will automaticly ban the user from the network and reset the qline in the ircd again. So for a REAL permanent Q:Line .. add it to your ircd and again, to learn how to do that .. read your ircd's documentation.

[Edited on 28-12-2007 by katsklaw]

Jobe

• Contributor
    • Anope IRC Services
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 12:13:31 PM »

If you use +0 for the duration when adding an OperServ SQLINE, it should say it does not expire.
Your IP: ()
My IRC Status:

Come along and visit http://www.anopequotes.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up